Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They should trade KAT, Edwards and Russell then move or dissolve the team. Yall ain't doing shyt. Beautiful city though.

You have some people around the league who think they should move KAT and build around Edwards. You also have people around the league who think that the team will eventually move from Minnesota.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
real talk, probably not but it's a damn shame that this is a thought in my head. at least luke has the balls to bench bagley and luke too shook to bench Deandre
Luke would bench AD and Bron till 3 mins left, bring them in, bench them again and bring them back in with 40 seconds left

Daps
Every time I have seen him this season he played well. Who would you compare him to my dawg? I haven't seen enough of him to have a comparison.

I feel like he's a mix of Duncan &KG...

A true Unicorn Can Guard multiple positions and also effect the game with just his activeness and defense..

Plays the right way and has a high basketball IQ.. But athletic enough to affect the game in multiple ways ...

So yeah Timmy and KG..
They calling him Slim Duncan

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Is it really just KAT defense?

Surprisingly the teams defense has been top 10 so far this year and it’s their offense that’s been the problem. The team just doesn’t know how to play winning basketball, which is why they should have kept Butler to help teach them the way.