Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Surprisingly the teams defense has been top 10 so far this year and it’s their offense that’s been the problem. The team just doesn’t know how to play winning basketball, which is why they should have kept Butler to help teach them the way.

I hate to ask all these questions but is D'Angelo Russell playing worth a damn? I been so locked in on the Bulls

Edit: who is coaching them?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I hate to ask all these questions but is D'Angelo Russell playing worth a damn? I been so locked in on the Bulls

Edit: who is coaching them?

KAT calls him Edwards and Russell an underrated big 3, but it’s not even close to being the case. The fit doesn’t work and all 3 have flaws that aren’t conductive to winning basketball. Some people think that Minnesota should trade Russell for Simmons that’d be a horrible trade for Philly. Chris Finch is their coach, but the guy who brought him got fired a couple of months ago for sleeping with a fellow employee :mjlol:

They don’t have any stability in that organization or sense of direction and that’s what’s truly holding them back.

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surprisingly the teams defense has been top 10 so far this year and it’s their offense that’s been the problem. The team just doesn’t know how to play winning basketball, which is why they should have kept Butler to help teach them the way.
It’s crazy how bad KAT is at defense like hell even Jokic has been much better at defense this year then KAT has

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only posts you got on that alt are dikkriding luka, jokic, and whatever other white boy had a hot night :mjlol: you really want to blow your spot up hating? just lay low cac
Jokic would never score 6 points and then 7 points in back to back games :mjlol:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
KAT calls him Edwards and Russell an underrated big 3, but it’s not even close to being the case. The fit doesn’t work and all 3 have flaws that aren’t conductive to winning basketball. Some people think that Minnesota should trade Russell for Simmons that’d be a horrible trade for Philly. Chris Finch is their coach, but the guy who brought him got fired a couple of months ago for sleeping with a fellow employee :mjlol:

They don’t have any stability in that organization or sense of direction and that’s what’s truly holding them back.

Sounds like a mess lol

Edit: ain't Simmons and them all friends? I mean KAT and Russell.