NULL
best white player in the league is still

EiCQhAsWoAA2U08.jpg

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Not even remotely the same thing. The Coli aren't Heat fans; they have no vested interest in them doing well. But y'all Heat fans do with Lowry. Just be glad he's on your team and not booting y'all out of the playoffs.

:mjgrin:
I never once talked shyt about Lowry even when he was on the Raptors so this post doesn't apply to me:hubie:

And the Herro slander will be bumped as the season goes on, hopefully you aren't a victim of the bumps:mjlit:

Daps
I never once talked shyt about Lowry even when he was on the Raptors so this post doesn't apply to me:hubie:

And the Herro slander will be bumped as the season goes on, hopefully you aren't a victim of the bumps:mjlit:
Never talked shyt about Herro, in fact, I tried to make y'all nxggas some money at the start of the season:
If you're still able to, get on Herro for 6th Man Of the Year. You should still be able to get around +1100. Thank me later.
He's now the leading 6th Man in almost every market. Easy money if he can stay healthy.

:mjlit:

You may have not talked shyt about him, but plenty of Heat fans did.

Since we're on the subject, despite many Heat fans thinking they were legit over the last couple of seasons (looking at @Draje here), which they were not, the addition of Lowry, Herro taking his game to the next level, PJ bringing his experience, and the growing proverbial chip on Butler's shoulder, I think this is the season where the Heat have to be taken seriously.

KD better hope that Kyrie comes back, cause if the Nets run into this Miami squad, they won't be coming out the other end, alive, without him.

:manny:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Never talked shyt about Herro, in fact, I tried to make y'all nxggas some money at the start of the season:

He's now the leading 6th Man in almost every market. Easy money if he can stay healthy.

:mjlit:

You may have not talked shyt about him, but plenty of Heat fans did.

Since we're on the subject, despite many Heat fans thinking they were legit over the last couple of seasons (looking at @Draje here), which they were not, the addition of Lowry, Herro taking his game to the next level, PJ bringing his experience, and the growing proverbial chip on Butler's shoulder, I think this is the season where the Heat have to be taken seriously.

KD better hope that Kyrie comes back, cause if the Nets run into this Miami squad, they won't be coming out the other end, alive, without him.

:manny:
They went out and got some championship grittiness and proven mettle and its paying off. Loved Dragic but Lowry is a clear upgrade. I think Kyrie eventually will return and the Nets will still be a major obstacle, but this Heat team won't back down to any challenge.