Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
difference between this time and last time was that the protests about the new ball were immediate and complaints were heard before the preseason even started. top to bottom teams were raising hell

now, these dudes have an offnight or want to find an excuse and blame the ball after the fact :mjlol:
I mean I haven’t really heard players themselves complain TOO MUCH about the ball, just saying they gotta get used to it. I think guys will adjust and percentages will adjust accordingly. It’s still only a couple weeks into the year.

With the ball change in 07, that was apparently a terrible ball lol. This sounds more like just getting adjusted to something you’re not used to.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Anyone notice Luka top is completely drenched? I’m like why is his jersey darker then then everyone else?

edit: And now he’s guzzling water. When are folks gonna get on his conditioning like Harden and Zion?

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Cade can't shoot its grim reaper status. Everything relies on that shot. Detroit trying to get him to alter his shyt was/is stupid as fukk. Stop drafting dudes that high and telling them to change they shot before they even play in the league. He's going to be fine but I just hate that shyt. Let them be themselves and build from there after their rookie campaign.

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Why are they having an actual discussion on that shyt? No one believes that other than Tyler Hero