Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Its funny listening to Strphanie Ready blab that heat culture non sense post game to Lowry....I guess she forgot Lowry is the one with the ring not Jimmy not Bam not Tyler...

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This is my first time watching the Pels this season. Their offense looks pretty crisp. Ball's moving around and guys seem to know where everyone is supposed to be. Defense is flying around getting their hands on everything.

WAY better coaching than the last two years. Hope they can start picking up some wins because with Zion, they'd be really tough.

It was good to see Zion and BI laughing together on the bench.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
This is my first time watching the Pels this season. Their offense looks pretty crisp. Ball's moving around and guys seem to know where everyone is supposed to be. Defense is flying around getting their hands on everything.

WAY better coaching than the last two years. Hope they can start picking up some wins because with Zion, they'd be really tough.

Their defense has been very good so far this year, last 3 losses have been by single digits. Its just the team is very dependent on their top guys due to bench being all young players. They have 17 mil TPE, they should target guys like Dragic or Terrence Ross when they become available. A playoff team if Zion and Ingram are healthy with JV and Graham + one reliable bench piece.

Buy Herb Jones stock

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

They are young and they play hard as hell you will get s fight with that team.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You got an average ass center in Jonas Valencunas or however the hell you spell his name, and hes been dogging every team in the past couple season because of his size. Every time I watch him I'm like :skip:

You'd think hes as nice as Embiid or Jokic on paper, but hes not, hes just bigger than everybody :skip: He's gonna get a huuuge bag.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Their defense has been very good so far this year, last 3 losses have been by single digits. Its just the team is very dependent on their top guys due to bench being all young players. They have 17 mil TPE, they should target guys like Dragic or Terrence Ross when they become available. A playoff team if Zion and Ingram are healthy with JV and Graham + one reliable bench piece.

Buy Herb Jones stock
A guy like Brogdon running the point would make them scary. In hindsight, they never should have traded Holiday.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone notice Luka top is completely drenched? I’m like why is his jersey darker then then everyone else?

edit: And now he’s guzzling water. When are folks gonna get on his conditioning like Harden and Zion?
People do get on him about his conditioning. He gets it less than Zion because he’s actually playing. He and Harden essentially get it the same but Harden is underachieving.