Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide

OKC had one job run him off the 3 and make him drive and don't leave corner shooters. But no they let him dance with the ball one on one at the top of the key for 3 straight possessions. There's a reason the Clippers decided to send a running double at Shai if they had any chance of coming back somebody on OKCs bench wasn't coaching in the 4th.

Daps
We already saw KD with them, now we can imagine peak Wiseman with them when he gets back instead.
:mjgrin:
full

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Lue has to play Boston and Keon as there's to many niccas that can't shoot on this roster. Reggie is back to Pistons Reggie, Mann didn't make a leap, Bledsoe, Winslow, Zu, Coffey, etc. can't shoot for shyt. Kennard is hesitant, Morris & Ibaka are out and a huge waste of money. It's a shyt show outside of PG:hhh:
Winslow still being in the league is a crime against basketball. Dude been trash for years and keeps getting chances.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's a very good win for Philly considering who they were missing.

Portland tho :huhldup:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Watch Dame send out a tweet reiterating what PG is saying, on some "yeah, yeah, uh, that's why I've been struggling".

:lolbron:

Damn, this reminds me of when the league switched the ball about 15 years ago and players started complaining about the ball hurting their fingers. Wonder if the league will to work with Wilson on tweaking the ball design since they just took over like they did back then with Spalding. I remember they just wound up using the old balls in that season.