Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
While I am concerned about the weight and the injuries, nikkas need to relax about Zion.

All last season bro went from fluffy to cut overnight :mjlol:, no lies told. It's water weight and it drops and comes right back.

From the media day pics and the recent pics, dude always looks huge in street clothes and he wears big ass clothes on some 90's shyt :pachaha:.

I find it amazing doe how nikkas will talk Embid this and Embid that, but Zion had better numbers in his first 2 seasons and Zion played more games than Embid his first 2 seasons :yeshrug:.

Bro is a walking 30 points, same as Embid is when healthy. That nikka will be ok.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Imagine PG on the Warriors instead of Wiggins.

:mjcry:

The Warriors are in a good position where they can win now and develop their young talent this year.

If they lose patience and want another star sooner, they can always move some of their young pieces and Wiggins expiring contract next summer for another star. The warriors should feel comfortable where they are as an organization.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, this reminds me of when the league switched the ball about 15 years ago and players started complaining about the ball hurting their fingers. Wonder if the league will to work with Wilson on tweaking the ball design since they just took over like they did back then with Spalding. I remember they just wound up using the old balls in that season.
shyt until that post I forgot all about the switch

It’s an excuse but still valid for some

Daps
The Warriors are in a good position where they can win now and develop their young talent this year.

If they lose patience and want another star sooner, they can always move some of their young pieces and Wiggins expiring contract next summer for another star. The warriors should feel comfortable where they are as an organization.
I guess the problem is, how long does this core have left to contend?

Steph is carrying a bigger offensive load than any small guard of the modern era (in their mid-30s); Draymond has put his [undersized] body through hell on the defensive end, and his own game has suffered because of it; Klay has been out the game since 2019, and we're none the wiser as to if he'll ever be effective as he once was when he does return.

The time is now; not tomorrow, not next year, not the year after.

This is why Warriors fans have been fed up with me over the past two years (to the point, where some of them have put me on ignore), because I've been unrelenting in my position that they can't develop young talent. You can't have one foot in both worlds. There's a reason why Bron scorches the Earth of "young talent" wherever he goes to, because he operates on the belief that there is no tomorrow, and putting your effort and focus into anything else is only wasting resources that could be put into winning now.

Daps
You don't have to like the Warriors, or even want them to win. As a basketball fan, you don't watch the game for a dead-end story, where the protagonist wilts away in his castle, without going out to find a dragon to battle.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You don't have to like the Warriors, or even want them to win. As a basketball fan, you don't watch the game for a dead-end story, where the protagonist wilts away in his castle, without going out to find a dragon to battle.

some turmoil in Boston with Brown and Tatum trying to be too dog… Celtics going to have to come up off one of them sooner or later… Wiggins for Brown or Tatum straight up? Money works too and Boston need wing defender

Daps
some turmoil in Boston with Brown and Tatum trying to be too dog… Celtics going to have to come up off one of them sooner or later… Wiggins for Brown or Tatum straight up? Money works too and Boston need wing defender
Already on that, my g.
Can I interest you in one Andrew Wiggins for Jaylen or Tatum? We'll even throw in "the next generational big man" Wiseman.

:mjgrin:

I'm getting desperate here.

:mjcry:
:mjlit:

We gonna speak at least one of these trade scenarios into existence.