Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
They’re missing 3 starters (including Kawhi) and most of the roster is new. It’s going to take some time
Lue has to play Boston and Keon as there's to many niccas that can't shoot on this roster. Reggie is back to Pistons Reggie, Mann didn't make a leap, Bledsoe, Winslow, Zu, Coffey, etc. can't shoot for shyt. Kennard is hesitant, Morris & Ibaka are out and a huge waste of money. It's a shyt show outside of PG:hhh:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lue has to play Boston and Keon as there's to many niccas that can't shoot on this roster. Reggie is back to Pistons Reggie, Mann didn't make a leap, Bledsoe, Winslow, Zu, Coffey, etc. can't shoot for shyt. Kennard is hesitant, Morris & Ibaka are out and a huge waste of money. It's a shyt show outside of PG:hhh:
The amount of open shots they’re missing is just :scust: it’s almost like a waste of good ball movement. I hope he gives Boston a shot, they need a wildcard scorer. I think Kennard will step it up as he starts getting a big share of the shots

Mann is attacking the basket and rebounding but he’s gotta be a lot better handling the ball and making plays. Bledsoe just sucks, I would move him before the deadline for just about anybody