Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
First time I saw Dwight Howard I was ready to slander WuTang/RZA y’all better stop looking alike :lolbron:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Sean Elliot on air during the lakers spurs game saying Rodman doesn’t deserve to be top 75 because all he did was rebound……kinda got a point.

Sidenote: Didn’t know Michelle beadle worked for the spurs now

that guy is an idiot...Rodman was a swiss army knife defender and he wasn't just a rebounder but the GOAT rebounder

damn shame those who get the spotlight to talk about the sport so often expose their dumbass opinions

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kpj is playing right intot he defense hand , there’s a reason Theiss is open and you’re just passing right to him:francis:.

5 straight possessions:francis:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
that guy is an idiot...Rodman was a swiss army knife defender and he wasn't just a rebounder but the GOAT rebounder

damn shame those who get the spotlight to talk about the sport so often expose their dumbass opinions
Foh dude has no business being top 75

The fact he’s there over Dwight Howard is comical

Not even better than Dray

Last edited:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
These new fouls rules have refs not understanding fouls anymore. They're blatantly ignoring fouls& not calling obvious continuations. Although I like flopping not being rewarded, the lack of stoppages and the increased flow of the game, some of these players are getting raw deals