Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
These new fouls rules have refs not understanding fouls anymore. They're blatantly ignoring fouls& not calling obvious continuations. Although I like flopping not being rewarded, the lack of stoppages and the increased flow of the game, some of these players are getting raw deals

cost of doing business :yeshrug:

players fukked up the game with their flopping and foul hunting...now shyt had to go to the other side of the spectrum to correct the past few years

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
There was a point in time when the Sixers were fun to watch. They are a chore to watch now man.
I never liked watching them Embiid is skillful but slow, plodding, and flopping. Tobias is also skillful but plays a pretty grounded, classic 80’s SF game like a lesser, more boring Melo. They used to have this wack dribble hand off offense too under Brett Brown.

Simmons at least when he was pushing the ball was cool to watch with his athleticism and passing at his height. :francis:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I never liked watching them Embiid is skillful but slow, plodding, and flopping. Tobias is also skillful but plays a pretty grounded, classic 80’s SF game like a lesser, more boring Melo. They used to have this wack dribble hand off offense too under Brett Brown.

Simmons at least when he was pushing the ball was cool to watch with his athleticism and passing at his height. :francis:

The 17-18 version of them were so fun to watch imo.