Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Philly's looking like they're already mentally exhausted from all the drama in the preseason.
I don't know how much I gotta say this but last playoffs at the end of game 5 was the end of the Sixers hopes of being serious contenders, as @Big Boss would say "It's over". They were broken mentally and there's no way the team can come back from it IMO.

What you're watching now is the decline, they're my team so I'ma root for em but I don't have any serious investment into this season, We're one Embiid knee buckle away from being totally irrelevant which is due to happen anyday now :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I don't know how much I gotta say this but last playoffs at the end of game 5 was the end of the Sixers hopes of being serious contenders, as @Big Boss would say "It's over". They were broken mentally and there's no way the team can come back from it IMO.

What you're watching now is the decline, they're my team so I'ma root for em but I don't have any serious investment into this season, We're one Embiid knee buckle away from being totally irrelevant which is due to happen anyday now :manny:
The 30 for 30 years from now on the process and aftermath :banderas:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Sixers continuing to get exposed :manny: No true PG...no easy buckets. Embiid is out of shape, so you cant even run the offense through him without him on the floor in a full sweat.

The ball movement is better with our bench unit lol.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Sean Elliot on air during the lakers spurs game saying Rodman doesn’t deserve to be top 75 because all he did was rebound……kinda got a point.

Sidenote: Didn’t know Michelle beadle worked for the spurs now