Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Daps
Because it easily absolves you from being wrong
What the fukk are you even talking about?

I’m making an observation on the perception of his play and where he stands in history. I’m not making a prediction of any kind. I’m pointing out that the views of him are typically at either end of the spectrum, when really he sits somewhere in between.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Just going with my gut here but I think the Kings(surprisingly), Pacers, and Celtic won the trade deadline.

Spurs came up ok, Mavs and Wizards traded trash, Blazers took Half measures to rebuild. Clippers Are pretty read for Kawhi and PG.

If Harden was dialing it in because he hated being in BK, Philly won, and I have no fukking idea how Brooklyn works with those pieces it added.

I am interested to see who fukked up, because the moves that happened weren’t crappy overall.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I’ve always acknowledged he’s been a great PG, I don’t think that’s ever be in question. He just hasn’t be on that top level (that Bron, Steph and KD have existed on over that last decade), which is alright, because not everybody can be.

He’s been overrated by many who probably put too much emphasis on what a true PG is, while simultaneously underrated by some who put too much emphasis on him not being able to win a ring.
He's the best true PG of all time outside of Magic. He greatest floor raiser to play the game outside of LeBron. I don't believe MJ would have any rings without Pippen and feel the same way about Steph without Draymond. They needed a connector. CP3 is thee connector.

I been tried to tell you but you so sold on Steph. This is literally the first time he had a team that fit him capable of winning titles. LMAO at the Clippers and the Hornets. The Rockets wasn't a fit at all. Steph got his fit in his prime.

I believe you can win titles around Trae if you piece him together with the right personnel grouping.