Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
:mjlol: meanwhile in reality, hornets fans are 100% cool with seeing this team take an L against a Pistons team on a B2B without Cade so that this bum Borrego can start on his paperwork

That will be a upset If they lose tonight. I’ll be checking out the highlights later on. If they don’t start winning more games this month going into the stretch of the 2nd part of the season their season will be done for.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
I’ve always acknowledged he’s been a great PG, I don’t think that’s ever be in question. He just hasn’t be on that top level (that Bron, Steph and KD have existed on over that last decade), which is alright, because not everybody can be.

He’s been overrated by many who probably put too much emphasis on what a true PG is, while simultaneously underrated by some who put too much emphasis on him not being able to win a ring.
FOH with this both sides BS

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
That will be a upset If they lose tonight. I’ll be checking out the highlights later on. If they don’t start winning more games this month going into the stretch of the 2nd part of the season their season will be done for.
oh no anything but that :dead: maybe our coach will get fired

you not even trying to break narrative on this lol

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Mitch tried to bring in the guy years ago and now he got him for the low, low price of never having to watch Ish Smith doing his dusty Leandro Barbosa impression again.

laughing-mj.gif