Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Derrick White is exactly who the Celtics needed. They already won 6 straight, don't be surprised if they make that 10 straight :hubie:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Tyrese Halliburton is what Tyreke Evans was supposed to be
Nah he plays like old man Kidd played, but he can shoot reliably. He’s smart as fukk. Maybe a warriors Shaun Livingston type if his floor as a distributor. Main thing with him is his surrounding cast. He has a outside chance of being a all star but I can see him being on a championship team later in his career easier. He plays winning basketball.

Derrick White is exactly who the Celtics needed. They already won 6 straight, don't be surprised if they make that 10 straight

I think this is the trade everyone is sleeping on if he meshes well.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Derrick White is exactly who the Celtics needed. They already won 6 straight, don't be surprised if they make that 10 straight :hubie:

Yeah he a perfect fit for that team. He not going to go off for 30 but he also not going to make very many mistakes. Hilariously underrated defender. When him and smart are on the court together you better have an all star level forward or guard or shyt going to get :scust: for you on offense.

Happy with the picks but hate to see him go.

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
crazy how Jokic has 7 turnovers but still looks like the best player in the boston game currently with 8-11-8 at halftime

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah he plays like old man Kidd played, but he can shoot reliably. He’s smart as fukk. Maybe a warriors Shaun Livingston type if his floor as a distributor. Main thing with him is his surrounding cast. He has a outside chance of being a all star but I can see him being on a championship team later in his career easier. He plays winning basketball.

I think this is the trade everyone is sleeping on if he meshes well.
Yeah hes a floor general for sure, smart and efficient. I made the Reke comparison because they're both "big" guards and were drafted by the Kings and played for the Pacers lol.