Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:manny:They better win and make the playoffs.
:mjlol: i have no idea when the overrating of talent for this hornets squad started, but acting like Trez is doing anything to help this defense beyond preventing Borrego from guarding bigs with Cody Martin and Rozier is wild if not blatantly disingenuous

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
:mjlol: i have no idea when the overrating of talent for this hornets squad started, but acting like Trez is doing anything to help this defense beyond preventing Borrego from guarding bigs with Cody Martin and Rozier is wild if not blatantly disingenuous

They needed a big man, we'll see how much he can help. Hornets were above 9 games or so earlier this month then they started to lose every big game. The coach is trash though.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
They needed a big man, we'll see how much he can help. Hornets were above 9 games or so earlier this month then they started to lose every big game.
why are they losing :skip: and how the hell does a no defense, 6'6 fake center with no range fix that?

He is only here because PJ Renner is a clown and we ain't even trying to entertain what the long term vision of relying on him looks like anymore. Mitch tried to bring in the guy years ago and now he got him for the low, low price of never having to watch Ish Smith doing his dusty Leandro Barbosa impression again. You don't have to concern troll the fukking hornets man :mjlol: if Lamelo wasn't 3 years ahead of any best case scenario of his development, charlotte would be eye to eye with Orlando right now.

If Washington or New York makes a run after the break, this team will immediately shut it down

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so seth curry isnt a good young player? Paul milsap's knees? Harden being harden on multiple occasions in the playoffs?
Isnt Seth over 30? Him and Steph are close in age. Him and harden can’t be that far off in age. I’d be surprise if he’s a year younger than Harden

y’all talking like Seth is 25

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Isnt Seth over 30? Him and Steph are close in age. Him and harden can’t be that far off in age. I’d be surprise if he’s a year younger than Harden

y’all talking like Seth is 25
he's 31 having a good season. lets not act like he has paul milsap knees and been in the league 15 years, or is declining. Harden is 32 and been in the L 4 years longer. if seth curry is old, what is james harden

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I think the refs just had mercy and didn't bother counting it since the Rockets were blown out, but imagine if this happened and this was the basket that covered a spread or pushed it to an over :mjlol::pachaha:

Jeez these Raptor cats are some maniacs. Game over they done blew these nikkas way the fukk out and here they are working the refs for a meaningless self basket at the final buzzer

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Jeez these Raptor cats are some maniacs. Game over they done blew these nikkas way the fukk out and here they are working the refs for a meaningless self basket at the final buzzer
Malachi Flynn was the closest Raptor so he probably would've got credited for the basket and I know he wanted that to count so he could get into double digits :pachaha:

Daps
You finally on the same page with me with CP3. Who said you can't come around.
I’ve always acknowledged he’s been a great PG, I don’t think that’s ever be in question. He just hasn’t be on that top level (that Bron, Steph and KD have existed on over that last decade), which is alright, because not everybody can be.

He’s been overrated by many who probably put too much emphasis on what a true PG is, while simultaneously underrated by some who put too much emphasis on him not being able to win a ring.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
why are they losing :skip: and how the hell does a no defense, 6'6 fake center with no range fix that?

He is only here because PJ Renner is a clown and we ain't even trying to entertain what the long term vision of relying on him looks like anymore. Mitch tried to bring in the guy years ago and now he got him for the low, low price of never having to watch Ish Smith doing his dusty Leandro Barbosa impression again. You don't have to concern troll the fukking hornets man :mjlol: if Lamelo wasn't 3 years ahead of any best case scenario of his development, charlotte would be eye to eye with Orlando right now.

If Washington or New York makes a run after the break, this team will immediately shut it down

:manny:They probably need more pieces for a championship caliber team.

Daps
Raptors culture is a real thing. I know some cats don’t really treat that franchise seriously, but they’ve built a special environment ever since Nurse took over. Whoever draws them in the first round is gonna be in hell.