Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I know we clown CP3 for not winning a ring, or choking, or not being aggressive enough when it counts (I’ve certainly thrown a lot of shots at him, and will continue to do so), but it’s hard not to appreciate and marvel at the level he’s playing at when he’ll be 37 by the time the season ends.
You finally on the same page with me with CP3. Who said you can't come around.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
philly aint equipped for the future and somehow got worse off the trade, dont ask me how :wow:
Health is the biggest if for them. Because at their best Embiid and Harden will be tough. If I were a Philly fan I’d be concerned about their spacing/shooting around those guys though

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
I think the refs just had mercy and didn't bother counting it since the Rockets were blown out, but imagine if this happened and this was the basket that covered a spread or pushed it to an over :mjlol::pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This years Suns are better than last years. The only thing that worries me is Chris Paul's health.
The Suns defense is a strange one.They have problems with teams who relentlessly spam the 3pt shot.You hit a decent clip, and the Suns defense starts to collapse.They have a hard time making adjustments.It's why they always have a hard time with the Heat & Hawks.The only team in the West that I've seen play a similar style of ball against us are the Warriors....And they've smoked the Suns in 2 out of 3 games this season

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Health is the biggest if for them. Because at their best Embiid and Harden will be tough. If I were a Philly fan I’d be concerned about their spacing/shooting around those guys though

Milwaukee and Miami still a tier ahead of them

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

Mid-March would be ideal, especially for Jamal. Put him on that Klay plan: a good month of 20mpg-restricted play, and then a ramp up to 30 mpg in late April... if the 20mpg goes without a hitch, then you still have a few weeks to test the 30 mpg waters before the playoffs start. Still a tight time frame tbh but possible.

Same with MagaJr.