Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Jesus Christ, Derozan's hitting everything tonight. Already has three 3s when he had 30 on the entire season coming into the game.

Hit shot making has been unbelievable tonight just like all season.

That bozo @Gil Scott-Heroin is about to tag me 15 times in the Pop thread blaming him for Derozan not shooting more threes again. :unimpressed:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
nah plumlee pj is somewhat a threat to score plumlee isnt. his teammate don’t even look for him on the lob on the pick n roll on nothing:mjlol:
PJ literally doesn't drive. And no one has to worry about looking for him rolling because he's content to stand in the same spot and watch defenders cheat off of him and stack up on the paint. He's also one of the worst finishers in the paint in the league too. shyt, the only reason Ball gets free with other wings running from the ball is because Plumlee will bring the ball up :dead:

I don't think footage of PJ throwing up a shot fake from the perimeter and putting the ball on the court this season even exists. And on defense? He makes Andrea Bargnani look like Ben Wallace.

why does borrego think PJ can guard Demar Derozan :snoop: why is he picking him up 5ft behind the 3pt line:snoop:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Bulls get healthy and Zach/Demar keep shooting like this, I could see some 2012-13 Warriors vibes with them. They put the fear of God in the Spurs until Steph got hurt. Shoulda been up 3-1 too.