Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
honestly i wouldn't be mad at a rozier or hayward for westbrook trade :manny:
Not sure what that does for Charlotte. Russ would have been popular as fukk on the area a few years back though, maybe even still would be, but I can’t see how it makes Charlotte better nor how it helps Lonzo, Bridges, and the rest better. Plumlee would eat even more though. I think Hayward would be a benefit to LA but more so because replacing Russ with anything would likely reenergize the team.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yo is that second quote real?:deadmanny:

Russ secretly been a master troll all this time.

We down 30. Wish I could be in the game to help y'all:youngsabo:

If only I had played more minutes, we woulda blown them out :youngsabo:

Word on the street is I'ma be on the All NBA defense team :youngsabo:

We're just going through a slump right now, my game is fundamentally sound :youngsabo:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Morris bro at it again i saw :francis:

the other one fkd around and found out

I feel like such an odd-ball. How is this a Simmons trade for Harden not something they(Nets) aren't jumping on immediately. He's a 25 year old locked into a long term deal whose biggest weakness is masked by two of your best players. The power of name recognition is crazy.
right? the vision of simmons as a point forward in bk is a scary site :demonic:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I feel like such an odd-ball. How is this a Simmons trade for Harden not something they(Nets) aren't jumping on immediately. He's a 25 year old locked into a long term deal whose biggest weakness is masked by two of your best players. The power of name recognition is crazy.

the deal hasn't been done because KD doesn't want Ben on the team

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
KD really thought that him signing his extension would solidify the other 2 guys... and then this season happens.

What a complete shyt show. BK should have really been trying to trade Kyrie for Simmons before the season started. Harden obviously wasn't cool with the circus around Kyrie, and I remember during training camp on media day, he even said he fully expected everybody to be available. He even said Kyrie by name.

Now he's disgruntled and checked out. He prolly could play through some of the injuries he has now, but then his ego and pride is prolly talking to him like... "Kyrie really chillin' at home with KD out and me banged up, nah, I'll sit too"

:smh:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Because he's still a basket case who may not have those guys around him some nights.

Also, every positive attribute he has, Philly could use, but everyone got sick of him. If he does that shyt in BK, he's gonna cause KD to go bald (actually that's a good thing) and cost Marks his job.

BK should have really been trying to trade Kyrie for Simmons before the season started.
Why giftwrap Philly a title?