Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
PJ literally doesn't drive. And no one has to worry about looking for him rolling because he's content to stand in the same spot and watch defenders cheat off of him and stack up on the paint. He's also one of the worst finishers in the paint in the league too. shyt, the only reason Ball gets free with other wings running from the ball is because Plumlee will bring the ball up :dead:

I don't think footage of PJ throwing up a shot fake from the perimeter and putting the ball on the court this season even exists. And on defense? He makes Andrea Bargnani look like Ben Wallace.

why does borrego think PJ can guard Demar Derozan :snoop: why is he picking him up 5ft behind the 3pt line:snoop:

i only said what i see :manny:

Daps
Guess Billy's fukking up too since he's at 1.8 on the season. :unimpressed:
He averaged 0.7 attempts in SA; he’s averaging over 2x that amount in Chicago. He averaged over 4x that amount in his last season in Toronto.

His game is in the midrange, that will never change, except now he’s integrating the three back into his game after he abandoned it in SA. As I’ve told your dumbass many a time, it’s about the approach the unit takes as a whole; not individually how many threes a player takes. You can’t have your main options not taking threes, because it shrinks the floor and puts you in a PPP deficit. It’s why DeRozan has all this space to operate in because the other main options help stretch the floor. He never had this in SA because Pop refused to implement an offense around 3-pt shooting.