Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
:comeon:

Just give Love his props and keep Herro out of it. Herro had some wins with guys you never heard of apart from Lowry when Bam and Jimmy were out.

Ehhhh that speaks more to Miami and their penchant for player development rather than Herro himself. With that being said, the award is Herro’s to lose at this point.

Last edited:
Daps
Honestly you could make a real case for Love as 6MOY. Herro will most likely win but he not very efficient 21 points but he taking 18 shots a game. Love just a better overall player IMO.
Love was merely tagging along during the first third of the season given his future in Cleveland was up in the air; he wasn't even a constant fixture in their offense at the start of the season. He's really only come to life over the last 5-6 weeks, and that's because the Cavs look like they're building something worth fighting for. If they were a lottery team, you wouldn't even be bringing him up, as he'd likely still be detached from the group. Whereas Herro has essentially been the #2 option for the Heat up to this point, averaging 33 minutes per game (basically starter's minutes). They've been reliant on him being a main option with Butler missing multiple games and Bam only playing 50% of the season.

Last edited:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
At this point I don't see why any team would take a chance on Ben Simmons :mjlol:.

Sixers willing to keep Ben Simmons into summer for right deal, eyeing James Harden: Sources

Imagine being 25 and let your ego get in the way of not playing a game you supposed to be passionate about. He might have screwed up his career long term. No way I am giving up any assets for him. I can guarantee you that he still won't be able to shoot the ball after this much time away.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
:comeon:

Just give Love his props and keep Herro out of it. Herro had some wins with guys you never heard of apart from Lowry when Bam and Jimmy were out.
Herro was out there some nights going to battle with an all-undrafted cast of Gabe Vincent, Duncan Robinson, Caleb Martin and Omer Yurtseven some nights and the Heat were still winning. That’s the kind of shyt Charles Barkley won’t talk about since he’s already pushed the narrative that Herro only gets buckets against other teams 2nd units:mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm