Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I remember:

Boston fans didnt even want him drafted
Boston fans thought he wasnt worth that big contract

he's like Kawhi in that he's gotten NOTICEABLY better every year. Dude is a star

True, I made the comparison of the two to a buddy earlier. Basically told him Kawhi was gonna be a surprise star exponentially improving even if the Spurs hadn’t acquired him... he just wouldn’t have had the same team accolades and “mystic” of being a winner; instead he’d have got that Jalen Brown/Zach LaVine under the radar energy as a star.

My point was, you don’t habitually improve immensely like those guys did unless you got an insane personal drive and sponge-like ability to learn things quickly. Guys like that gon find a way to be great.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Good to see Minny has overcame the Lavine/Wiggins debacle

Ant is about to save KAT career. He’s not a #1 but it doesn’t matter because he can now be paired with someone who can be

At least until GOAT franchise swoops in :mjgrin:
It’s the wolves….. they are going to fukk it up:yeshrug:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Caruso's defense last night was eye opening, I knew dude could play and was more than a meme but I didnt fully trust Lakers fans about how legit he is

that contract is a steal

Bruh, we don’t just randomly stan players as hard as we did/do Caruso unless they legit. He’s a great pickup for y’all, I’m lowkey mad we ain’t keep him.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I think that's less to do with Hanlen and more to do with who Tatum is. He's never going to be that player that can just take anyone off-the-dribble, he just doesn't have the natural speed, which fuels his tendency to settle for shots outside the paint because driving to the basket isn't an option. He's even professed his love for the midrange, so that's always going to be a part of his DNA.

Just look at how much Zach has developed under Hanlen. He's one of the best shot creators in the league now.

Yeah the fact that drew hanlen has Bradley Beal who almost won scoring champion, Zach Lavine, Jordan Clarkson who is a bucket, alongside with Tatum should tell people that he does teach players to be a bucket..

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yeah the fact that drew hanlen has Bradley Beal who almost won scoring champion, Zach Lavine, Jordan Clarkson who is a bucket, alongside with Tatum should tell people that he does teach players to be a bucket..
He fixed RJ Barret’s shot too to the point he is a good 3 pt shooter