Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
PeskyTinyIggypops-size_restricted.gif

Hypris

Superstar
Daps

So the 1 quarter that Ayton actually got touches and Monty didn't think it fit the identity of the team :patrice:.

Ayton will probably be moved within the next few years. Paying everyone except your #1 pick is a red flag. Ayton wants max and the Suns just want a hustle center that rolls to the rim in this system.

I noticed that Ayton gave less effort after they stopped looking for him in the 1st quarter of the Nuggets game. I don't think Ayton will buy into the "sacrifice" talk anymore after they didn't pay him.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

So the 1 quarter that Ayton actually got touches and Monty didn't think it fit the identity of the team :patrice:.

Ayton will probably be moved within the next few years. Paying everyone except your #1 pick is a red flag. Ayton wants max and the Suns just want a hustle center that rolls to the rim in this system.

I noticed that Ayton gave less effort after they stopped looking for him in the 1st quarter of the Nuggets game. I don't think Ayton will buy into the "sacrifice" talk anymore after they didn't pay him.

thsrs exactly what it sounds like to me. They probably hope smith develops into that and they can move Ayton. I think most of us can acknowledge if Ayton got the touches he can put up 20/12 easily. It may be in Austin’s best interest to get out of there.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Drew Hanlen proving himself to be the most overrated skills trainer around. Tatum still firing up garbage, no real floater or separation when driving to the basket. These guys need to stop letting him steal their money

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

It's funny, the center is starting to be like the runningback position in the NFL. Even if a runningback is doing good or playing well, coaches stop running the ball. Then they throw the runningback away and call him washed even tho the only reason he didn't put up stats is because you stopped calling plays for him. :francis:

Daps
Drew Hanlen proving himself to be the most overrated skills trainer around. Tatum still firing up garbage, no real floater or separation when driving to the basket. These guys need to stop letting him steal their money
I think that's less to do with Hanlen and more to do with who Tatum is. He's never going to be that player that can just take anyone off-the-dribble, he just doesn't have the natural speed, which fuels his tendency to settle for shots outside the paint because driving to the basket isn't an option. He's even professed his love for the midrange, so that's always going to be a part of his DNA.

Just look at how much Zach has developed under Hanlen. He's one of the best shot creators in the league now.