Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Oh look a close game with the thunder on the verge of going in the bonus, shocking. I wonder how this will end :francis:

Lonzo is 1-5 from the free throw line and 49% on the season :mjlol:

Delusional Laker stans wanted to trade him for Kemba Walker :mjlol:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I know Anthony Davis playing through injuries but his team shouldn’t be this bad. I feel like if ok goin hype you up as mvp when your team is competitive then you also have the right to be criticized when your team is underachieving and this is been the case most of Anthony Davis career. Dude always get exempt from accountability but the the media be quick to throw his name in the mvp race whenever his team is in the playoffs race..

The Mirotic injury is a big reason why the Pelicans are this bad.

They have no wings and the guard rotation is weak outside of Jrue Holiday. At least with Mirotic out there instead of Julius they can stretch the floor and you don't have a rock brain/90's PF stealing possession and jacking ill advised shots without spacing the floor. I don't think people recognize just how bad Julius is and how negatively he affects the game playing as many minutes as he does. His ceiling is a 6th man who comes in and gives you offense but besides that you don't want him playing crunch time minutes. He's a big reason their offensive execution has been trash down the stretch of games.

Mirotic + AD was almost impossible to guard so at bare minimum they'd just outscore you.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
No....:mjfukno:

fukk george paul....:mjfukno:
Hm, elite SF free agent leaving OKC for a Californian team, where have I heard that before? :jbhmm:

But weren’t you the ones trying to complain about Durant leaving OKC for Golden State? But you’re mad when George doesn’t ? :jbhmm:

Seems like some double standards :pachaha: I guess KD wasn’t a bytch after all, y’all were just salty he didn’t go to your team :umad: