Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
I'm trying to figure out how a guy can put up his numbers and his team is still losing all these games. Him and Jrue are great defenders too. Are the rest that bad defensively? :jbhmm:

He’s not a ball handler. Like 40% of games are won within the last 4mins. AD can’t dictate the game at the top of the key the way a guard, or wing can.

Basically Jrue or Payton has to close out games.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly why I said we can’t judge him yet, people thought that about KG and look what happened to an old KG, went to a good team and changed his perception
Well outside of one playoff series, while KG was in Minny he was most successful when Sam Cassell and Sprewell were closing out games. KG as top dog of a team was never a guy you could rely on in the clutch and I was a huge KG fan back in those days.

As far as AD goes...I thought he would be transcendent but he just hasn’t turned into that guy. He’s supposed to be a legendary talent so he has to take the mantle and carry his mediocre teammates better than he has. To be clear, what I’m saying is that the Pels roster is mediocre as fukk but if you wanna be a legend, you gotta be able to carry those motherfukkers.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s not a ball handler. Like 40% of games are won within the last 4mins. AD can’t dictate the game at the top of the key the way a guard, or wing can.

Basically Jrue or Payton has to close out games.
I hear your point my dude, but AD can handle and make the three. He needs to go get that ball in a screen and pop and make some shyt happen with the ball. Jrue is a good enough ball handler to initiate the offence and get it to him but what I see is a lot of passivity from AD. He’s the most talented player on the court in almost every game he plays in, but he doesn’t behave like it consistently enough. It’s mad frustrating. Call for the ball nikka!!

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Lakers fans are literally booing Paul George every time he touches the ball because he didn’t leave OKC for LA; yet I had to hear LWO losers call KD a bytch for leaving OKC for Oakland :dead:

Salty fukks exposed :umad:

Be spoiled and feel entitled to every free agent, then get bitter and resentful when it doesn’t go your way :umad: