Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This clown Mark Jackson saying LA fans never gave Paul George a standing ovation. They were cheering him like crazy last year. Get this fool out of the booth once and for all. :camby:

I mean who gives a shyt he was NEVER. A Laker. This hating on a dude cause he MIGHT have played with the team in another reality is crazy

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
If BI or Kuzma step up in the second half its a W.

PLEASE DO NOT get into a shootout unles KCP gets HOT HOT and wanna go off for like 40 tonight. If Paul George starts feeling it, its gonna get dangerous.

Westbrook is Sabo-ing himself and STILL almost got a triple dub. Its like, yea, he’s bat shyt crazy and and as much a detriment as he is an asset on any given night but his talent CANNOT be dismissed:mindblown:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
I hear your point my dude, but AD can handle and make the three. He needs to go get that ball in a screen and pop and make some shyt happen with the ball. Jrue is a good enough ball handler to initiate the offence and get it to him but what I see is a lot of passivity from AD. He’s the most talented player on the court in almost every game he plays in, but he doesn’t behave like it consistently enough. It’s mad frustrating. Call for the ball nikka!!

No he can’t. He can do it in the first quarters when guys are in chill mode on defense. At the end guys lock in. That’s multiple turnovers waiting to happen. He’ll fumble the ball, lose the handle, roll of his foot. Pelicans have tried this years ago. It doesn’t work. That’s why they went and got Jrue, Rondo, Payton cuz AD can’t do it effectively late in games. You need a legit ball handler.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
These refs are fukking terrible, it's 22 (KCP alone has 8) to 9 on FTs because apparently any time the Lakers did anything they got fouled :francis:
I don’t fukk with either team but this shyt is comical :heh:

Of course it’s tied after three and a half. :mjlol: no shame

Oh and Lonzo ball is an elite defender now, because he can’t do shyt on offense so they gotta pretend he’s Gary Payton or tony Allen :mjlol:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Bron posting during halftime. Isn’t that a fine? I’ll doubt they enforce it on him since they didn’t do it for clear tampering. He can break any rule he wants :manny:

7WqFCVb_d.jpg

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Well outside of one playoff series, while KG was in Minny he was most successful when Sam Cassell and Sprewell were closing out games. KG as top dog of a team was never a guy you could rely on in the clutch and I was a huge KG fan back in those days.

As far as AD goes...I thought he would be transcendent but he just hasn’t turned into that guy. He’s supposed to be a legendary talent so he has to take the mantle and carry his mediocre teammates better than he has. To be clear, what I’m saying is that the Pels roster is mediocre as fukk but if you wanna be a legend, you gotta be able to carry those motherfukkers.
What Big has closed out games?