Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Draymond's heinous shooting as well as Klay's (until tonight) have affected Curry's role within the team. They've given Durant more playmaking duties to compensate for the lack of space Curry is getting but it's thrown him out of his rhythm from the looks of it.

Teams are overplaying Curry because whoever is "on" Green just floats into Curry's area at all times. They can't even pick and roll with him because Green is so ineffective right now.
I've never seen Green so bad. It's sad because Green is a player who can create for others and what not but do you think that maybe all of these short off-seasons have hit the role players development hard like Green and Klay? I remember hearing Kerr talk about how hard it is to come back from multiple championship runs. It's taxing on the body and hard for off-season development.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I've never seen Green so bad. It's sad because Green is a player who can create for others and what not but do you think that maybe all of these short off-seasons have hit the role players development hard like Green and Klay? I remember hearing Kerr talk about how hard it is to come back from multiple championship runs. It's taxing on the body and hard for off-season development.
I think his confidence is shot. He's getting the same looks and opportunities as years past but he has no belief that anything is going in. Opposing teams aren't even pretending to guard him either.

There was one play tonight where the ball swung to him at the top of the key and nobody on Portland was even above the foul line. He wound up traveling on the play. :mjlol:

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
I think his confidence is shot. He's getting the same looks and opportunities as years past but he has no belief that anything is going in. Opposing teams aren't even pretending to guard him either.

There was one play tonight where the ball swung to him at the top of the key and nobody on Portland was even above the foul line. He wound up traveling on the play. :mjlol:
131.png

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
KD got into his head it seems. He going to the Nick Anderson conundrum. We don't need you.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
These refs must have put money on the clippers cause after the spurs went up 20 they have called a foul virtually every single time the clippers have missed a shot

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
Never saw it in dude.
Fam, he is scary bad. He made be the worst in the league.

Took Jaren out with 5:43 left in the 3rd. Played 90 seconds the rest of the game:francis:

Said it was because of Boston's small lineup. Pretend Jaren isn't the modern NBA big brehs.

Shelvin Mack's fat ass is logging 25 minutes a game in 2019:gucci:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Fam, he is scary bad. He made be the worst in the league.

Took Jaren out with 5:43 left in the 3rd. Played 90 seconds the rest of the game:francis:

Said it was because of Boston's small lineup. Pretend Jaren isn't the modern NBA big brehs.

Shelvin Mack's fat ass is logging 25 minutes a game in 2019:gucci:
I saw him coach Houston. I was like wtf when he got the HC job but you know the NBA. It's a family business.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

During their last game I was talking about how Draymond isn't even looking at the rim. He's catching and immediately turning looking for somewhere to pass to. That play was the most extreme example of it. When he had nowhere to pass to it finally hit him that "oh maybe I should drive" and he got that travel.