Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Yeah...the Celtics are mediocre as all hell. If they were in the West we'd be questioning whether they'd even make the playoffs. That 8 game winning streak was fool's gold. Ainge is gonna to have to make some moves because it's just not working and I'm at the point where I don't have faith that it will.

At the rate this season is going, I can't really blame Kyrie if he leaves.

Grizzlies are tough squad, one of the best defensively :yeshrug:

Ya'll win in San Antonio

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
41 pts, 10 boards, 6 assists, 3 steals and 2 blocks

jesus christ this brother harden is going off :dead:

he gets a lot of hate but i don't know why

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Turned that Pelicans game on at the end of the 3rd & watched damn near everything that could go wrong for them go wrong in the span of about 15 seconds. AD went to the line (can't even remember if he made both), Rockets inbound the ball & Pelicans use their foul to give but the wrong guy takes it & gets his 4th foul on nothing, they give up a layup on the inbounds play, Frazier goes down & gets fouled a couple times while shooting a 3 at the buzzer but doesn't get the foul.

Then the 4th started & the Rockets went on a little run that pretty much ended it before the rest of the random goofy shyt that happened.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
games like this symbolized why anthony davis has 0 50 win seasons and the pelicans have the 2nd worst record in the west.

12 points through 3 quarters while getting locked up by harden in the post. and you can't blame his teammates either because randle and holiday carried him.

dude is a ghost out there.

I truly believe that if he plays for a contender he'll be exposed as a numbers guy.

I don't think he can be the top guy for a championship team.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
games like this symbolized why anthony davis has 0 50 win seasons and the pelicans have the 2nd worst record in the west.

12 points through 3 quarters while getting locked up by harden in the post. and you can't blame his teammates either because randle and holiday carried him.

dude is a ghost out there.
zero-calorie

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I truly believe that if he plays for a contender he'll be exposed as a numbers guy.

Dude is 24 and all night they kept talking about how fatigued he maybe playing on the 2nd of back to back. I was :stopitslime: when I heard it but then this fool only took eight shots through the the third quarter. I said recently that he benefits from playing in New Orleans because he would get crucified in a big market with his lack of team success in the regular season.

It was very telling when harden took Ryan Anderson and Eric Gordon from Anthony Davis and won 55 games with them after Davis had them and struggled to win 30 games.

I feel the same way about Davis as I felt about Cousins all those years in Sacramento.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

He played 43 minutes and scored 48 points last night :francis:

It was a back to back so it’s understandable if he didn’t have his legs tonight. I do think like Ewing and Garnett, that AD is more suited to be a sidekick offensively rather than the man. He’d still be the best player on the floor just not the main offensive option. It’s tough for a big man to be that main guy on a championship team.

At Kentucky, he didn’t carry a large offensive burden and was able to focus more defensively. He was the MVP in the championship game despite shooting 1 of 10 with 6 points. Doron Lamb was the leading scorer with 22, but AD made up for it with 16 rebounds, 5 assists, and monstrous defense. He needs that KG in Boston type role or a much better supporting cast period.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah...the Celtics are mediocre as all hell. If they were in the West we'd be questioning whether they'd even make the playoffs. That 8 game winning streak was fool's gold. Ainge is gonna to have to make some moves because it's just not working and I'm at the point where I don't have faith that it will.

At the rate this season is going, I can't really blame Kyrie if he leaves.
But kyrie wanted this challenge when he asked to leave Cleveland. It looks bad if he walks out on Boston if they have a down season. Nvm the fact that he didn’t even get s a chance to play on the postseason and they went one game away from a finals appearance. If he cares about his legacy and has any inch of pride, he should want to bring at least a finals appearance to Boston.

This due is Teflon. Because his game is smooth and flashy, he’s immune to any criticism or accountability. He’s the franchise player, if the squad is struggling, then jsut go beat mode and take over every quarter every minute of the game with your inprint. That’s what franchise players do. That’s what Lebron and harden does. That’s what kobe and wade did. BE selfish out there and just make the game yours. He has the skill set to do it . fukk all this your turn my turn shyt. That’s some shyt for a team without no superstar. thisnaint ncaa basketball:francis: