Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But kyrie wanted this challenge when he asked to leave Cleveland. It looks bad if he walks out on Boston if they have a down season. Nvm the fact that he didn’t even get s a chance to play on the postseason and they went one game away from a finals appearance. If he cares about his legacy and has any inch of pride, he should want to bring at least a finals appearance to Boston.

This due is Teflon. Because his game is smooth and flashy, he’s immune to any criticism or accountability. He’s the franchise player, if the squad is struggling, then jsut go beat mode and take over every quarter every minute of the game with your inprint. That’s what franchise players do. That’s what Lebron and harden does. That’s what kobe and wade did. BE selfish out there and just make the game yours. He has the skill set to do it . fukk all this your turn my turn shyt. That’s some shyt for a team without no superstar. thisnaint ncaa basketball:francis:

Kyrie going "beast mode" and taking over has lead this team to a shytload of wins, if it wasn't for him they'd be down there with Charlotte & Detroit :gucci:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
A thought crossed my mind recently. Given the usage of Kevan Looney by GSW, imagine what Popabytch would be able to do with this cat. A couple years under pop and this cat will be looking like Slow Mo lite.

Despite how garbage he appears he must be working hard as fukk to even start regularly. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Deandre Ayton with 24 & 8 in the 1st half.......The Suns waited until they were down by 25 to start giving him the ball.

He should be the 1st option on offense, but the Suns love taking quick shots/ highly contested 20 foot J's.

This Igor muthafukka is a lame duck coach.Ayton could average 25 & 12 right now if they stopped treating him

like he's Ben Wallace.He has crazy untapped offensive potential/His D is getting better every game, to

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kyrie going "beast mode" and taking over has lead this team to a shytload of wins, if it wasn't for him they'd be down there with Charlotte & Detroit :gucci:
Do it every game. That Christmas game he was balling but only had like 13 shots. Looks like the whole team slumping besides him and maybe Morris.. so fukk it and take 20+ shots a game.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where is JJJ and how the fukk can the grizzlies miss so many open shots
They got parsons healthy on the bench . Read an article where he said he’s been cleared by the doctors to play for over a week but the gm just wants him to go play in the G-League and stay down there for a “long long time” with no timetable to return to the team.

He’s been shooting around and playing 5on5 practice for a month..

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Deandre Ayton with 24 & 8 in the 1st half.......The Suns waited until they were down by 25 to start giving him the ball.

He should be the 1st option on offense, but the Suns love taking quick shots/ highly contested 20 foot J's.

This Igor muthafukka is a lame duck coach.Ayton could average 25 & 12 right now if they stopped treating him

like he's Ben Wallace.He has crazy untapped offensive potential/His D is getting better every game, to
Ayton on some other shyt. His potential is insane.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
You're right....Just looked at the stats.

I though he had 24 & 8.....It's actually 25 & 9....Ballin!
Yeah. I know you hate Igor but Im not mad at the strategy of trying to turn Ayton into Ben Wallace and focus on defense. Not at all. We all know that was the biggest area with room for improvement in Deandre's game, and we know it didnt make much sense because he has the natural potential to be a DPOY type player. The offense is gonna come either way, look how easy hes doing it already.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. I know you hate Igor but Im not mad at the strategy of trying to turn Ayton into Ben Wallace and focus on defense. Not at all. We all know that was the biggest area with room for improvement in Deandre's game, and we know it didnt make much sense because he has the natural potential to be a DPOY type player. The offense is gonna come either way, look how easy hes doing it already.

I understand the defensive approach with Ayton, but at the same time, you have to be flexible with his offensive abilities.This team is too poor.

Igor doesn't have the luxury of growing Ayton like a Chia Pet defensively.If Ayton can dominate on offense, you have to utilize it.He's the most efficient

player on the team.Book don't look right this year.He's shooting something like 29% from 3.I think he's still injured.Letting him, Crawford, and Warren

go ISO down the stretch of games is a recipe for disaster.Let Ayton carry some of that offensive load.Big men play inspired on the defensive end

when you get them involved on the offensive end.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Draymond's heinous shooting as well as Klay's (until tonight) have affected Curry's role within the team. They've given Durant more playmaking duties to compensate for the lack of space Curry is getting but it's thrown him out of his rhythm from the looks of it.

Teams are overplaying Curry because whoever is "on" Green just floats into Curry's area at all times. They can't even pick and roll with him because Green is so ineffective right now.