Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Davis flattered by LeBron, but focus on Pelicans

Eventually on espn: will anthony davis eventually grow frustrated with how the pelicans have played this season?

Watch:stopitslime:

The media and these agents trying to get players traded to the Lakers has been backfiring. The team with the star usually ends up not wanting to deal with the Lakers. It happened with Cousins with the Kings, Kawhi with the Spurs, and Paul George with the Pacers. If Anthony Davis doesn't accept his supermax extension, he'll probably be traded to some team in the east.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Agreed. I hate this 'soundbite/drama' creation thing that 99+% of the media does now.....

:salute: I hope you guys keep the streak alive and make the post season again...

The media and these agents trying to get players traded to the Lakers has been backfiring. The team with the star usually ends up not wanting to deal with the Lakers. It happened with Cousins with the Kings, Kawhi with the Spurs, and Paul George with the Pacers. If Anthony Davis doesn't accept his supermax extension, he'll probably be traded to some team in the east.

Just completely brushed off Anthony's words and proceeding with the narrative :francis:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Not there for basketball reasons

ZtB7Sxk.jpg

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Mitchell hasn’t been good all year nobody’s talking about it either hmmm I wonder why
I don’t think he’s a worse player than he was last year. Utah just isn’t as good and he is shouldering a huge offensive burden which leads to nights like last night.

He needs to become a better playmaker for sure.

Daps
GSW mid-key looking beatable this year...
It only stands to reason they look "beatable" because they're coming off three championships in four years. They've set the bar at a height where they aren't always going to play at that level every game, especially in the regular season. How they look after the AS break will be more of a reflection of their state.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
It only stands to reason they look "beatable" because they're coming off three championships in four years. They've set the bar at a height where they aren't always going to play at that level every game, especially in the regular season. How they look after the AS break will be more of a reflection of their state.

:salute:

We definitely haven't been playing our best ball, that's for sure but it hasn't been nearly as bad as last year.

However, we've only had everyone healthy for a few games so that hurts us AND (as several of us have said many times), Golden State is in that position now where every single team is giving them (or trying to give) their absolute best shot every night. It's the NBA, the most talented players in the world so it's not a cakewalk....any team can win on a given night. I think we'll be OK when it comes down to the best in 7 again.....

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
GSW mid-key looking beatable this year...

Every time I think this I remember Boogie is coming back and it's already over. :mjcry:

If it wasn't for Boogie's return I'd have different feelings. Green is useless offensively, Klay is playing really poorly and if he can't provide that 18-20 PPG then Warriors are in trouble in games because they basically need Durant and Curry to always show out.