Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
@AJtheOne @No Homo
yall didnt tell me how the fro got LBJ :damn:

168v7kh.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got a lot of fire and energy. Him and Markieff was damn near bout to get into a fight every other game in Washington. Was getting hard to have them nigguhs in the floor together :pachaha:

The Morris Twins get into it with everybody.I used to call them the young Oakley's when they played with the Suns.

I think they view themselves as the biggest goons in the league

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was wrong about your Thunder. They looked absolutely horrible before. Now they look great. I believed they would either turn it around or be complete garbage. I thought the latter but now it's the former. Gotta to give credit to PG, WB, Grant, Adams, maybe Donovan, and all the new pieces they added for stepping up, especially PG who is probably playing the best basketball I have ever seen him play. He's almost making me a believer again but if he has another Joe Ingles situation in the playoffs.:stopitslime:

They're currently the number one defense in the NBA and they still don't have Robeson back yet. :whew:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Davis flattered by LeBron, but focus on Pelicans

Eventually on espn: will anthony davis eventually grow frustrated with how the pelicans have played this season?

Watch:stopitslime:

Agreed. I hate this 'soundbite/drama' creation thing that 99+% of the media does now.....

Spurs 6 - 1 in their last 7 with the number one rated offense and number 2 rated defense in that span...:francis:

Haven't given up a 100 points in 6 straight games :francis:

:salute: I hope you guys keep the streak alive and make the post season again...

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
PG - 43 / 12 / 7
Adams - 20 / 23 (9 oreb)
Russy - 19 / 11 / 17 with 6 steals
Grant - the quietest 22 points ever scored

These fukking numbers :why:
The pace Sacramento plays at helped contribute to this. Also helps when the players are actually making shots. I'm definitely not trying to downplay what they did tho. Paul George and Steven Adams were great last night.