Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Thunder individual stats tonight at INSANE. PG with 43 points, Westbrook with another triple double with 17 ASSISTS, Adams with a 20-20 game... Jesus! :wow:
Thunder rollin’ :myman:

nikkas woulda buried the game in the 3rd quarter if they could hit free throws.

Daps
Thunder rollin’ :myman:

nikkas woulda buried the game in the 3rd quarter if they could hit free throws.
I was wrong about your Thunder. They looked absolutely horrible before. Now they look great. I believed they would either turn it around or be complete garbage. I thought the latter but now it's the former. Gotta to give credit to PG, WB, Grant, Adams, maybe Donovan, and all the new pieces they added for stepping up, especially PG who is probably playing the best basketball I have ever seen him play. He's almost making me a believer again but if he has another Joe Ingles situation in the playoffs.:stopitslime:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - 43 / 12 / 7
Adams - 20 / 23 (9 oreb)
Russy - 19 / 11 / 17 with 6 steals
Grant - the quietest 22 points ever scored

These fukking numbers :why:
Grant had 22 points? :wtf:
I was wrong about your Thunder. They looked absolutely horrible before. Now they look great. I believed they would either turn it around or be complete garbage. I thought the latter but now it's the former. Gotta to give credit to PG, WB, Grant, Adams, maybe Donovan, and all the new pieces they added for stepping up, especially PG who is probably playing the best basketball I have ever seen him play. He's almost making me a believer again but if he has another Joe Ingles situation in the playoffs.:stopitslime:
PG was looking fantastic before the all star break last year too

I didn’t anticipate them looking this good either. But it says a lot when they’re this great defensively WITHOUT Andre Roberson.

But they still have an Achilles heel that separates them from other powerhouses like Denver & Golden State, and that’s 3 point shooting. They can physically outmatch anybody tho

Last edited:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Grant had 22 points? :wtf:
PG was looking fantastic before the all star break last year too

I didn’t now anticipate them looking this good either. But it says a lot when they’re this great defensively WITHOUT Andre Roberson.

But they still have an Achilles heel that separates them from other powerhouses like DEnver when Golden State, and that’s 3 point shooting

Even Ferg threw in 14 :mindblown: