Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
The young Bulls started the game tonight down 0-20 and currently down 43 at home.

Anyone gonna make threads shytting on them and saying they need to be contracted? Or is that not part of this week's Agenda? :comeon:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not going to count Ayton out and call him a bust. He hasn't looked great so far but I don't think any rookie would do well on this team.

I just don't get why the Suns hired his coach if they didn't want Doncic.

Seems like the front office wasn't sure who they were going to pick. They were probably split on Ayton and Doncic.

The other possibility is Sarver being an Arizona alum was wanting Ayton over Doncic. Mainly to boost ticket sales by drafting a local guy.

I don't see a Luka/Booker backcourt being able to win a title. The Suns would probably end up being a slightly better version of the Blazers. They would make the playoffs but they would lose in the first round a lot.

Sarver probably would be fine with that outcome though. He would like the playoff revenue.

I don't think Ayton will ever be a stone "bust".....I think he'll always be able to stuff the stat sheet.

The last few weeks, he's played like he just don't give a fukk.I said before we drafted him,

he seemed like the type to get paid & turn lazy.I don't sense any dog in him.I still remember when

Amare was a rookie:wow:....Those violent forays to the basket:wow:...He'd run through a

niccaz whole chest cavity.Deandre is dainty :wrist:in comparison....We'll see, tho.Hope he turns it around

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Eric Gordon shooting pretty awful and seems to be the one bytching the most

Trade him to cle for clarkson

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Eric Gordon shooting pretty awful and seems to be the one bytching the most

Trade him to cle for clarkson
Breh, only Harden, Capella, Green, and Nene looking like they did last year. Tucker just got great defense. Everybody else can be traded in my eyes

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Idk man Nurkic can be so underwhelming at times....

I mean he's leading the game right now in scoring and rebounds(14 & 8), but he can be so frustrating to watch at times. It's just the inconsistency, hesitation and lack of confidence.

@Grand Conde