Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Another denver player down (albeit could be small injury)

justin anderson with such an unncessary looking kick:francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stand by my statement.

The Suns would have the same problems even if they drafted Luka.

Would've had the same problems, but Luka's special.In part because he's ultra competitive.

He would've been the better building block.Deandre's a tank running on a lawn mower engine.

That might change in the future, but at the moment, I don't really fukk with dude

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Boston byke brehs

I know it's the Bulls but they seem to have turned the corner & with that amount of talent they got, it's about to be scary hours for the East

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Would've had the same problems, but Luka's special.In part because he's ultra competitive.

He would've been the better building block.Deandre's a tank running on a lawn mower engine.

That might change in the future, but at the moment, I don't really fukk with dude

I'm not going to count Ayton out and call him a bust. He hasn't looked great so far but I don't think any rookie would do well on this team.

I just don't get why the Suns hired his coach if they didn't want Doncic.

Seems like the front office wasn't sure who they were going to pick. They were probably split on Ayton and Doncic.

The other possibility is Sarver being an Arizona alum was wanting Ayton over Doncic. Mainly to boost ticket sales by drafting a local guy.

I don't see a Luka/Booker backcourt being able to win a title. The Suns would probably end up being a slightly better version of the Blazers. They would make the playoffs but they would lose in the first round a lot.

Sarver probably would be fine with that outcome though. He would like the playoff revenue.