Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Weird CP0 wasnt mentioned here :patrice:
Shiet, you've heard me talk about that nikka all season. Last season's injury broke his spirit. EVERY Rocket, including Nene, hit their free throws, except his ass when they needed him to score. Shooting 3's less than 33%, elbow jumpers are like 49%, turning the ball over by more than he has in years, hurt all the damn time...All after finessing Morey:hhh:

Shoulda made that nikka wear a stint for game 6 so we could won and he retired without locking us down with that contract:stopitslime:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Shiet, you've heard me talk about that nikka all season. Last season's injury broke his spirit. EVERY Rocket, including Nene, hit their free throws, except his ass when they needed him to score. Shooting 3's less than 33%, elbow jumpers are like 49%, turning the ball over by more than he has in years, hurt all the damn time...All after finessing Morey:hhh:

Shoulda made that nikka wear a stint for game 6 so we could won and he retired without locking us down with that contract:stopitslime:
breh @pete clemenza can tell you, CP0 gets injured every season, then regresses tremendously.

He hasn't been missed at all...

At this point, I'm sure yall would be better off wit austin rivers at pg.....

That kid is underrated and has heart.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
@CHICAGO
Dt8BTstXgAAzco8.jpg