Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Daps
They trash and Carmelo was a scapegoat, but that still doesn't excuse his poor fit on that roster and awful play. I thought CP3 and Harden made his teammates better unlike Westbroook. :sas1:
At least OKC looks way better even with Roberson missing potentially the entire season after he suffered another setback, especially after you wrote this nonsense:

:sas2:
Such a simple mind you have.:mjlol: You ever thought maybe PG and WB and the team in general have better chemistry? New pieces like Schoeder and Noel and contributors like that rookie Dallo? But of course it's the Coli so your thinking doesn't go very deep.

From what I saw early in the season, the Thunder look like complete trash. Thankfully they quickly turned it around but they got to prove they can get past the 1st round first. I don't care if PG scored 47 points against the Nets after getting sonned by Joe Ingles. The Thunder had impressive performances in the regular season last year as well but again this Thunder team has to do something in the playoffs to make me a believer. They have looked pretty good lately though.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Tough season man.....
I'd hate to be season ticket holder though.....

This shyt aint on melo
My cousin been tryna sell me tickets cuz he is. I'm like nah, not until Cp3 comes clean, he either hurt or finessed the hell out of Morey:ufdup:
Figured they would have went for Bazemore but I guess Morey said he finna go down with the ship:merchant:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Suns are in the worst spot.:francis:

At least the Rockets owner isn't cheap and meddling like Robert Sarver. :francis:

Suns also aren't about to be playing 3 players over 100 million dollars a year to barely have a better record than the suns:francis:

Daps
Richardson and Ingles are a little more than ‘3 and D’, no?
3 and D and LM players.

:lolbron:

I still think JRich fits in the frame of being one, he's just been given the green light on a bad team. I don't know if there's a specific group I could put Ingles in, but if anyone asks about the best 3&D players, his name has to be mentioned: shooting the 3-ball and defending are two of his three primary roles, and he's damn good at both.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
What happened to the Rockets? :dahell::snoop: Easily the most disappointing team this season

They need to find a way to get Ariza and M'Bah back :picard:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I know there's a lot of ball to still be played, but :picard: @ the bottom of the current West standings:

Jazz
Rockets
Spurs
Suns