Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
Melo's gone so why do the Rockets still suck? :troll:

They trash and Carmelo was a scapegoat, but that still doesn't excuse his poor fit on that roster and awful play. I thought CP3 and Harden made his teammates better unlike Westbroook. :sas1:
At least OKC looks way better even with Roberson missing potentially the entire season after he suffered another setback, especially after you wrote this nonsense:

The Thunder look terrible. People were so eager to blame Melo but the Thunder are simply not very good.

:sas2:

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I don't know of a team in the nba that is in a worse spot than the rockets...

Their entire offense was based around shooting faster than everyone else and more 3's than everyone else...now everybody plays that way so the rockets don't have a schematic advantage over anyone but the spurs who just refuse to play basketball that way and who themselves are trash...

They are the oldest team in the nba...outside of Capella they don't have any young player with any real upside...

Paul contract is looking awful and it's year 1 of it so this is actually THE BEST his contract is going to look...

They got exactly 2 players anybody would want...harden and capella...but if you trade harden you are trading basically your whole team and if you trade capella you are trading your only competent big...

An old team...with no real tradeable assets...in win now mode...that everyone plays like now...and on their way to cap hell...yikes

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC

Their entire offense was based around shooting faster than everyone else and more 3's than everyone else...now everybody plays that way so the rockets don't have a schematic advantage over anyone but the spurs who just refuse to play basketball that way and who themselves are trash...

They are the oldest team in the nba...outside of Capella they don't have any young player with any real upside...

Paul contract is looking awful and it's year 1 of it so this is actually THE BEST his contract is going to look...

They got exactly 2 players anybody would want...harden and capella...but if you trade harden you are trading basically your whole team and if you trade capella you are trading your only competent big...

An old team...with no real tradeable assets...in win now mode...that everyone plays like now...and on their way to cap hell...yikes

I'd take Tucker but he's apparently untradable because he's Hardens best friend :manny:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

Suns are in the worst spot.:francis:

At least the Rockets owner isn't cheap and meddling like Robert Sarver. :francis:

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
How's the rockets score possible @Mike_Pipeson :dwillhuh:
Gobert never plays well against Capela. It was actually good for Utah to get him out. I had a feeling cp3 was gonna shyt the bed again, just didn't expect Harden to also. This was his shyt game like Curry, Kyrie, Lillard, etc had. Bad thing is, if he has any mire, they gonna keep losing cuz CP3 either got an injury or decaying

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Gobert never plays well against Capela. It was actually good for Utah to get him out. I had a feeling cp3 was gonna shyt the bed again, just didn't expect Harden to also. This was his shyt game like Curry, Kyrie, Lillard, etc had. Bad thing is, if he has any mire, they gonna keep losing cuz CP3 either got an injury or decaying
Tough season man.....
I'd hate to be season ticket holder though.....

This shyt aint on melo