Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I never saw all star, but rotational player. He's making that push for All star now. He plays the 5 on the clippers and doesn't back down against bigger players.

yeah Cp0's health will continue to decline. As a clippers fan, I can tell you that breh gets every season twice. Once in the beginning / middle of the season, then somehow durng the playoffs. It's frustrating hell too.

One of my houston brehs irl brought up a good point, the best leverage has to get rid of cp0 is to trade in the offseason to some place like LA or NY.

I'm sure LBJ would be open to playing with cp0
We got them multi-faceted problems lol

1) just remember who our coach is; no nuance, no adjustments, just "run harder and play faster". Pringles offense is the actualized Lebron offense of one guy dribble dribble while everyone stand and watch. Except not everyone can stay efficient and healthy like LBJ (or Nash) to run that shyt night after night. Which leads to the next two things

2) Paul can't stay healthy; pringles said the other day that buddy's hamstring is still not right. Paul can play the dribble dribble role better than anyone outside of prob Bron himself. So we thrived last year. However, with him hurt..

3) Harden is too erratic to efficiently run that shyt. If he could just learn how to score and facilitate out of the high/low post.. but he wouldn't. Kawhi is night and day from 3 years ago, but Harden is damn near the exact same player. He needs a different coach. However,

4) Our role players aren't doing Harden/the scheme any favors now that they can't catch fire from 3 for extended periods, or get stops. With Ariza, Luc, and Nene gone/out, we're smaller on the wings, our white guy can't dunk, and Gordon is too one-dimensional.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
If Philly was really getting 1st rounders in offers for McConnell then there’s no way we can get Dinwiddie.