Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
@Mike_Pipeson @who_better_than_me yall fukked up moving trez....
Breh, he was the one I ain't want to leave. When we traded all those pieces and pick (except Dekker, fukk that racist clown),. I was mad as fukk. However, us trading him made him play angry AF...
We wouldn't been in this shyt show if we hadn't traded him and pissed Ariza off:mjcry:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Breh, he was the one I ain't want to leave. When we traded all those pieces and pick (except Dekker, fukk that racist clown),. I was mad as fukk. However, us trading him made him play angry AF...
We wouldn't been in this shyt show if we hadn't traded him and pissed Ariza off:mjcry:
breh might have a bigger upside than Acapella.

Good luck getting pieces with that cp0 contract.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
breh might have a bigger upside than Acapella.

Good luck getting pieces with that cp0 contract.
The problem was they tried to have him play the 4/5 scheme instead of being a solid 4. I wouldn't go as far with more upside than Capela but I knew he would be an all-star.

That fukking contract and his fukking legs:mjcry:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Trez wasn't supposed to be in the CP3 trade. He was added in later.. almost after the trade was over with. I was shocked cause he showed hell of potential in his rookie season on the Rockets.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Trez wasn't supposed to be in the CP3 trade. He was added in later.. almost after the trade was over with. I was shocked cause he showed hell of potential in his rookie season on the Rockets.
Breh, don't remind me. I was good With the prices we sent including Beverly who woulda been a lower % shooting cp3 clone even though he was our defensive heart. But that last minute trade for Trez... I remember being in a Manager's meeting and yelling when my boss was giving a presentation when I saw the shyt go through on ESPN:mjcry: