Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
The problem was they tried to have him play the 4/5 scheme instead of being a solid 4. I wouldn't go as far with more upside than Capela but I knew he would be an all-star.
I never saw all star, but rotational player. He's making that push for All star now. He plays the 5 on the clippers and doesn't back down against bigger players.
That fukking contract and his fukking legs:mjcry:
yeah Cp0's health will continue to decline. As a clippers fan, I can tell you that breh gets every season twice. Once in the beginning / middle of the season, then somehow durng the playoffs. It's frustrating hell too.

One of my houston brehs irl brought up a good point, the best leverage has to get rid of cp0 is to trade in the offseason to some place like LA or NY.

I'm sure LBJ would be open to playing with cp0

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
I never saw all star, but rotational player. He's making that push for All star now. He plays the 5 on the clippers and doesn't back down against bigger players.

yeah Cp0's health will continue to decline. As a clippers fan, I can tell you that breh gets every season twice. Once in the beginning / middle of the season, then somehow durng the playoffs. It's frustrating hell too.

One of my houston brehs irl brought up a good point, the best leverage has to get rid of cp0 is to trade in the offseason to some place like LA or NY.

I'm sure LBJ would be open to playing with cp0
He's got great post ability like Harden but he's much taller so that's why we did use him as a 5. But he didn't play with this level of intesity at the time and Capela was on the come up, so I think they thought to stick with Capella (they want him to be like Hakeem but he doesn't have the post strength or shooting ability but had a similar athleticism)

I was thinking about a Paul trade but I mean, his floor IQ is great and if you "can" keep him healthy, he could push you over the top.
Who could we get for him? We can't be getting more lanky ass skinny nikkas like Ingram:russ:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
He's got great post ability like Harden but he's much taller so that's why we did use him as a 5. But he didn't play with this level of intesity at the time and Capela was on the come up, so I think they thought to stick with Capella (they want him to be like Hakeem but he doesn't have the post strength or shooting ability but had a similar athleticism)

I was thinking about a Paul trade but I mean, his floor IQ is great and if you "can" keep him healthy, he could push you over the top.
Who could we get for him? We can't be getting more lanky ass skinny nikkas like Ingram:russ:
See Trez has developed post play. He's more than just scrappy rebounded and lob target. The guy recognizes mismatches and adjust to the game. Plus he has a stupid wingspan of 7'4 :dwillhuh:

Breh moving CP3 would be more so about freeing up salary and giving yourself flexibility. Remember cp0 has that raising contract until 2022. He can decline a lot more within the next few seasons. Meanwhile young assets from a team like the lakers can be moved....

As it stands, your squad will essentially be Cp0, harden,acaeplla and a bunch of g league players for the next 3 years.....

Last edited:

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
See Trez has developed post play. He's more than just scrappy rebounded and lob target. The guy recognizes mismatches and adjust to the game. Plus he has a stupid wingspan of 7'4 :dwillhuh:

Breh moving CP3 would be more so about freeing up salary and giving yourself flexibility. Remember cp0 has that raising contract until 2022. He can decline a lot more within the next feel seasons. Meanwhile young assests from a team like the lakers can be moved....

As it stands, your squad will essentially be Cp0, harden,acaeplla and a bunch of g league players for the next 3 years.....
Breh, like I said, I saw his potential post game back 2 years ago. That allowed Harden to... (Not defend:francis:) but Dave energy for offensive bursts. New he had a high upside.

Yeah, with this injury bug and us wasting money on player like Chriss and MCW, we only got Gordon and sometimes Green to score unless we run our starters into the ground ...
:beli:
We need another wing and Nene to come back....

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

Breh moving CP3 would be more so about freeing up salary and giving yourself flexibility. Remember cp0 has that raising contract until 2022. He can decline a lot more within the next feel seasons. Meanwhile young assests from a team like the lakers can be moved....

The CP3 trade caused them to lose Ariza, Trez, and Luc. Rockets fans miss that defense.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The CP3 trade caused them to lose Ariza, Trez, and Luc. Rockets fans miss that defense.

NBA fans STAY underestimating the importance of role players. Most teams can't win unless they have the right piece at EVERY position on the floor, you can't get by on just 3-4 well-placed pieces. Losing Trez and Luc hurt their depth to a degree, but losing Ariza was just huge - he's the right piece that fits into so many teams, but especially this team.