42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:martin: there's 5 better #1 options in the east¿*
celtics are shooting like trash across the board

oladipo, lavine, kemba, even blake's goofball ass are better #1 options right now and they're doing it with all eyes on them from opposing defenses

dudes out here balling in the east and getting completely glossed over. lowry got over 10 assists a game right now and people still repping kyrie like he's arenas out there

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

oladipo, lavine, kemba, even blake's goofball ass are better #1 options right now and they're doing it with all eyes on them from opposing defenses

dudes out here balling in the east and getting completely glossed over. lowry got over 10 assists a game right now and people still repping kyrie like he's arenas out there
nah i ain't with that

tell them go get some more stains

kyrie certified under pressure you bugging b

Daps
what does this dude even do outside of being selfish mo williams with fewer bytch tendencies? i don't even think he a bum or anything but there is now way you can say he's better than lowry or even kemba

shyt for all the 'kemba needs help' posts yal see in this thread every hornets game, there are 4 starters on the celtics that would immediately be the second best player in charlotte

Here you go with this shyt again....

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
nah i ain't with that

tell them go get some more stains

kyrie certified under pressure you bugging b

certified as a #2 option to the arguable GOAT

chris bosh was just a good all-star player til he got that LBJ stimulus package too. Kevin Love was just fake stats going nowhere in minnesota. A lot of dudes don't get that opportunity to ride with a Top 5 all-time player... LBJ got to the finals with one of the worst teams anyone's ever seen I'm not about to keep cosigning this dude :hubie:
Here you go with this shyt again....
is he top 5 in the east :francis: i'm not hating but lets not cheapen the rest of the field to prop him up

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Dray gonna end up on another team and become a bonafide superstar!
:russ:

This is only how Tales From the Crypt stories end.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I saw him play against the blazers sunday, and I was unimpressed. He looked like he's seriously regressed.

He shot 9-24, had 3 to,had only 2 assist, and -10 overall...
I don't know how you can look at this season or last and say that Kyrie is a better overall player than Oladipo.

On offense, Kyrie is a better shooter - but of course he's one of the best 3pt shooters in the league. Damn near everything else though?

Reputation only supposed to go so far.

I never liked Blake but dude got the quietest 20/10/5 you ever fukking heard of so far this year... I ain't hearing this Kyrie=top5 in the east this season. Maybe later when the Celtics start hitting some shots but the most noticeable thing to come out of in him Boston this year is Murray dropping 50 on his head
:usure:

He has a great argument for being top-5 in the East.
this is your specialty go for it... celtics should turn their shooting around because its simply unrealistic for a team to miss that many open shots for an extended period. but top 5? if people said Tatum was gonna have the keys by the end of the year, no one would even trip. that doesn't happen to top 5 players either

Daps
this is your specialty go for it... celtics should turn their shooting around because its simply unrealistic for a team to miss that many open shots for an extended period. but top 5? if people said Tatum was gonna have the keys by the end of the year, no one would even trip. that doesn't happen to top 5 players either
Let's test this logic out, who're your top-5 players in the East?

:jbhmm:

Daps
I don't know how you can look at this season or last and say that Kyrie is a better overall player than Oladipo.

On offense, Kyrie is a better shooter - but of course he's one of the best 3pt shooters in the league. Damn near everything else though?

Reputation only supposed to go so far.

I never liked Blake but dude got the quietest 20/10/5 you ever fukking heard of so far this year... I ain't hearing this Kyrie=top5 in the east this season. Maybe later when the Celtics start hitting some shots but the most noticeable thing to come out of in him Boston this year is Murray dropping 50 on his head
The fact you're trying to hang your entire argument on 13-15 games of a season, speaks volumes. Yes, fukk all that's happened last season, and all the provability of players; let's just wipe the slate clean at the start of every season and rank players after every 10-15 games, completely disregarding all that has happened in the past.

:mjlit:

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
So far this season:

Kawhi
Embiid
Giannis
Kemba
Oladipo
Lowry
Blake
Kyrie.

I know no one watches them but the Hornets are fukking dogshyt. Them functioning is a testament to Kemba.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
So you're not going to answer the question. Figures.

:lolbron:
it wasn't my question in the first place and either way top 5 = not kyrie is still my point :mjpls:

i already named a few guys too.
Name your top 5 players in the East in order:
1 Kawhi
2 Embiid
3 Giannis
4 Kyrie
5 Butler
lowry is your boy too so don't let this get you conflicted :skip:

but this year, if you're saying kyrie is a top 5 player in the east right now - its plainly bias and based off of reputation. boston is underperforming on offense and all those guys are responsible. other players in the east? call it a hot start if you want but dudes are balling