Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
I'm fukking sick and tired of this KD praise. This dude is just Khris Middleton with longer arms man. Everytime Steph is out he it shows because he can't hide behind the gravity Steph pulls.

Also if Draymond thinks he's worth 220m then he needs to stop doing crack
giphy.gif

You gotta retire these, my G :AIdahell: you got ya hunnid daps on the Kobe/Derozan jawn now you think its a hit.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Rose with another 23pt game

Westbrook wasn’t MVP untill KD left and he(Russbrook) only got a mvp for forcing a triple double.

When they played together, KD was the consensus 2nd best player in the world and won a MVP with Westbrook playing
Fwiw westbrook finished ahead of KD in mvp voting in 2016 by over 300 pts

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
he aint shyt without him. best decision of his life was going to golden state

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

254-47 with Steph (84% win percentage - I'd say it's close to the highest win percentage in a 4-5 season stretch)
22-19 without Steph (53% win percentage)

And yet we still have muh'fukkas on this board who believe Steph ain't the system itself.

:wow:

So Its Steph's fault/being out the reason why Klay went 5-16 from 3, and got 31 on 30 or so shots (:scust:). Who's fault is it when Steph has one of his 5-30 nights from 3 when the whole gang is playing though. Sounds like a typical system malfunction to me:mjgrin:

Daps

What does this have to do with tonight's game?

:jbhmm:

I can play your silly game too -

'18 WCF Game 6 v. Rockets (elimination game):

Durant - 38 eFG% and a 15 net rating when on court - left on the bench as he watched Steph and Klay save the team from elimination
Curry - 63 eFG% and a 40 net rating when on court - restoring the Warriors motion offense, after KD's ISO rogue act.

:hubie:

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
What does this have to do with tonight's game?

What does tonight's game have to do with Steph not being there?

KD's triple double is the only reason this game went down to the wire, and they would've won if Draymond just passed him the ball and let him hit the shot that he's taken during the past two finals

I can play your silly game too -

'18 WCF Game 6 v. Rockets (elimination game):

Durant - 38 eFG% and a 15 net rating when on court - left on the bench as he watched Steph and Klay save the team from elimination
Curry - 63 eFG% and a 40 net rating when on court - restoring the Warriors motion offense, after KD's ISO rogue act.

:hubie:

And don't post Steph's numbers after CP3 got injured, show me his numbers Gm. 1-5 when the series truly mattered...

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Rose with another 23pt game

Fwiw westbrook finished ahead of KD in mvp voting in 2016 by over 300 pts
Did he win it though :comeon:I could of sworn when KD won his mvp, Westbrook was in the seats like.
BnAAXKKCEAE6IBX.jpg-large.jpeg

And he won the mvp with Westbrook missing 36 games that regular season

I could of sworn KD was in the 50-40-90 club while playing with Westbrook

I could of sworn KD won a scoring title 4 damn times with Westbrook there

I could of sworn KD averaged 30/6/2/1.4 on 54/39 in the finals

While Westbrook pug up 27/6/6/1.0 on 43/13:mjlol: all while having Magic Johnson, The Greatest Point guard of all time, roast your ass even though you out up a 40 piece

Westbrook benefitted individually when KD left.

And Steph Curry had the worst performance of any MVP in the 2016 finals, so don’t sit here and act like Durants riding Curry’s coattails. Lebron and em were making 3-1 jokes and cooking curry untill Durant came and Bodied that whole Cleveland organization. Had Lebron going from “chasing the ghost of jordan” into going to la to be a “family man” on some Guile shyt.

And Durant’s reputation suffered while curry still gets to be called the GOaT shooter and play second fiddle to Durant to run up his ring count

I like both Russ and Steph, obviously, but the belittling of Durant to uplift those two as if KD hasn’t consensually been better than both of em is ridiculous. KD came to GS and humbled the fukk out of CLE when they were high and mighty after beating the Dubs

Last edited:
Daps
What does tonight's game have to do with Steph not being there?
How come Durant couldn't get the job done without Steph? Since you know Steph's just a role player, and Durant's the best player in the league, the real reason why the Warriors win games, and on another level to everyone else on the team.

Last season -

"The team was 6-0 during the 2017-2018 regular season when Curry, Klay Thompson, and Draymond Green were playing without Durant. The Warriors record with Durant, Thompson, and Green, without Curry was 10-7."

Steph and the starting unit went 6-0 without Durant (100% win percentage)
Durant and the starting unit went 10-7 without Steph (58% win percentage)

https://thetylt.com/sports/nba-warriors-kevin-durant-stephen-curry-mvp
KD's triple double is the only reason this game went down to the wire, and they would've won if Draymond just passed him the ball and let him hit the shot that he's taken during the past two finals
Durant came back in the 4th quarter and the Warriors were still down by double digits, and then he proceeded to shoot 1-4 from the field and had two turnovers, and yet the Warriors still managed to take it to OT. How come he had more turnovers than FG makes in the 4th quarter?

Daps
So Its Steph's fault/being out the reason why Klay went 5-16 from 3, and got 31 on 30 or so shots (:scust:). Who's fault is it when Steph has one of his 5-30 nights from 3 when the whole gang is playing though. Sounds like a typical system malfunction to me:mjgrin:
DpVGFheUcAANdCz.jpg:large

There's certainly a "system malfunction" whenever Steph ain't on the floor/not playing.

:mjgrin: