Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
KG always had that fire....Ayton kinda has it for lil 3-5 mins spurts...I've seen it maybe 3 times all year.
He had an impressive lil highlight reel from this game, probably his best offensive performance yet. It says a lot that he clearly has so much more to grow that we want to focus on and yet he had what 20 and 14? Light work :ehh:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
The Bucks are still hard to gauge........They have a 9-3 record...However,in the wins over Tor/GS....Leonard/Green DNP.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Jrue deserves legit DPOY consideration; no one manages to dominate such consistently brutal defensive assignments night in and night out like he does. Held Devin Booker coming off 38 points against the almighty Celtics defense (the only thing that's been consistently right with them this season) to his lowest points and shot total in any game he's played this season on only 36% shooting.
I wach every Suns game & Jrue's the best in the league at guarding Book.

He always struggles against Jrue.I think Booker needs to play more off the ball against him.

"Point Guard" Booker is playing right into the hands of Jrue.Suns need a competent pg in the worst way
Eh. Jrue is a great defender but from what I saw of the game (came in end of 2nd quarter), most of the credit goes to NO team defense and Gentry's scheme to contain Booker. He saw a trap / double team damn near every time he touched it.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I had no idea OKC had won 7 in row. I thought they were still struggling like the Rockets. Why is no one talking about this :jbhmm:
defense isn't exciting apparently

i was saying before the season started that by dropping melo and adding those other guys their efficiency is gonna shoot up and they'll be down right oppressive on defense once they gel. only thing slowing that up is westbrook's injuries to start the season off

OKC is GS's only threat in the West.