Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Daps
:comeon: he turns the ball over an inordinate amount of times usually but he's been a major part of the success this game and in a lot of their wins.
I don't know what games you've been watching but their offense and defense is at their worst whenever he's on the floor.

:manny:

Daps
Jrue deserves legit DPOY consideration; no one manages to dominate such consistently brutal defensive assignments night in and night out like he does. Held Devin Booker coming off 38 points against the almighty Celtics defense (the only thing that's been consistently right with them this season) to his lowest points and shot total in any game he's played this season on only 36% shooting.

Thats my 2-way shooting gawd :wow::Jru3venile:

Oh and Julius dominated once again this time starting in place of Mirotic but I'm sure @Gil Scott-Heroin will be ready to ramble for the next 12 hours in 3 different threads juelzing about why those stats didn't count :mjlol::umad:

Daps
Oh and Julius dominated once again this time starting in place of Mirotic but I'm sure @Gil Scott-Heroin will be ready to ramble for the next 12 hours in 3 different threads juelzing about why those stats didn't count :mjlol::umad:
Nah, those five turnovers (should've been more - refs missed two easy offensive fouls), and countless of errant shots right at the rim count.

:mjlit:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
TmP9t6R.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:jbhmm:

Daps
this is pathetic, even for you.

22/16 and +25 and they won by 20

but yea they're at the worst with him :dead:

something is really wrong with you
Perhaps if you actually watched the game, and stopped watching the box score, you'd learn something. But of course, you're never going to do that because you're intent on being ignorant.

You keep bringing up plus/minus, but you conveniently ignore this -

4usihe5.png

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Perhaps if you actually watched the game, and stopped watching the box score, you'd learn something. But of course, you're never going to do that because you're intent on being ignorant.

You keep bringing up plus/minus, but you conveniently ignore this -

4usihe5.png

What does that have to do with tonight?

"Watch the games"

If you were told you couldn't go a week without saying that, you'd go a whole week without posting here

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jrue deserves legit DPOY consideration; no one manages to dominate such consistently brutal defensive assignments night in and night out like he does. Held Devin Booker coming off 38 points against the almighty Celtics defense (the only thing that's been consistently right with them this season) to his lowest points and shot total in any game he's played this season on only 36% shooting.

Thats my 2-way shooting gawd :wow::Jru3venile:

I wach every Suns game & Jrue's the best in the league at guarding Book.

He always struggles against Jrue.I think Booker needs to play more off the ball against him.

"Point Guard" Booker is playing right into the hands of Jrue.Suns need a competent pg in the worst way

Daps
What does that have to do with tonight?

"Watch the games"

If you were told you couldn't go a week without saying that, you'd go a whole week without posting here
The Suns refused to guard him on the perimeter, and it hindered scoring opportunities for the Pels (Phoenix's defense is so bad that it really didn't matter in the end) - on a # of possessions he was just dribbling/holding the ball with no defender in the vicinity, watching as the Suns would sink further into the paint, defending 4v5. He turned the ball over five times (he even got away with TWO offensive fouls), and relied upon putback opportunities, break downs in the defense, and his teammates to gift wrap him easy shots right at the rim; they coddle him whenever he's on the floor because he struggles to create for himself without turning it over, to the point where they can't maximize runs or hit a rhythm-high, at all. He was lazy getting back in transition on defense, missed a # of defensive rotations, and was ineffective defending the PnR.

It's the same story every single game.