Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
His age can’t be indicative of where he should be since early he’s had access to professional basketball for a couple of years now. I’ve been critical of Giannis and while I still think he’s still getting by mostly on being longer and more athletic than most he’s still light years ahead of Ben. Everybody can shoot during warm ups or practice...Ever heard that story Cam told about Shamgod? Nobody is looking for Ben to come back as Bernard King in one summer but this will be the roadblock they face year after year when they run into playoff scheming
My criticism of Ben is that he doesn’t shoot. If he shoe some it would open his game up

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Thunder are on a back to back. They played the Pelicans at home 2 days ago, flew to play the Cavs tonight, & fly back home to play the Rockets tomorrow. Can the NBA not figure out better ways to do shyt like this? Just make the Pelicans & Cavs the back to back with the day off before the Rockets :why:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
It’s a shame how there’s been no dialogue on how scores have plummeted back towards the mean. I assume that lil stretch was a trick by the league to attract some new eyes