Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Finney Smith taking a big leap this year and becoming a legit 3 & D player so far. Should be getting more minutes over Wes.
Other fans around the league know about DFS progression? Thought he was a little known player especially since he only played 21 games last season.
But yea he shot has been night and day

Daps
If the NBA ever brings the Supersonics back to Seattle thats gonna be my new favorite team. fukk it.Fed up with the Sixers & their dumbass decisions & player development
Fultz is gonna be a bust..We could've literally took anybody after him & been a better team
Dario is 24 & looks washed already
Ben is never gonna develop a jumpshot
I like Brett but he can't coach
Embiid>>>MVP level season so far

Considering how long you guys took to come around there is a lot of pain in your future...Your team isn’t decisively better than The Bucks or The Pacers much less The Raptors or The Celtics. Kawhi resigning will be your doom.

5 years down the line after multiple second round exits Joel will have grown beyond frustrated and ready to skip town.

All because Ben Simmons refuses to grow as an offensive threat. This is prophecy

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Considering how long you guys took to come around there is a lot of pain in your future...Your team isn’t decisively better than The Bucks or The Pacers much less The Raptors or The Celtics. Kawhi resigning will be your doom.

5 years down the line after multiple second round exits Joel will have grown beyond frustrated and ready to skip town.

All because Ben Simmons refuses to grow as an offensive threat. This is prophecy
Ben Simmons is 21 I don’t understand y’all dudes man

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Ben Simmons is 21 I don’t understand y’all dudes man
some guys don't get better and after 3 years you'd expect a guy to at least narrow down what hand he wants to shoot with

people always bring up worth ethic - how is literally never working on your jumpshot a sign of a guy you'd like to build around? ben simmons needs MORE heat if anything

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
some guys don't get better and after 3 years you'd expect a guy to at least narrow down what hand he wants to shoot with

people always bring up worth ethic - how is literally never working on your jumpshot a sign of a guy you'd like to build around? ben simmons needs MORE heat if anything
He’s worked on it but he’s not comfortable taking it in games. If you watch him warm up it’s not broken he just needs to shoot some.

Daps
You’re a fukking idiot
Do you really want to play this game, after your Doncic is going to be a bust thread is closely approaching Russell Wilson fiasco status? I get that Trae’s your mans, but you don’t need be all up in arms when folks critique his play.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

Go to 1:18