Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Do you really want to play this game, after your Doncic is going to be a bust thread is closely approaching Russell Wilson fiasco status? I get that Trae’s your mans, but you don’t need be all up in arms when folks critique his play.

No nikka
You said Trae has been “awful”. Him & Luka have been the two best rookies so far this season.

You don’t know what he fukk you’re talking about. Stick to football or whatever else you watch

Daps
No nikka
You said Trae has been “awful”. Him & Luka have been the two best rookies so far this season.

You don’t know what he fukk you’re talking about. Stick to football or whatever else you watch
You’ve only been here since 2017, I suggest you take your ass that way.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Brehs...

Is it possible that the Celtics have the assets to get all three of Duke's three headed monster in the draft?:gucci::patrice::lupe:

Somebody tell me NO.

Daps
Ben Simmons is 21 I don’t understand y’all dudes man

His age can’t be indicative of where he should be since early he’s had access to professional basketball for a couple of years now. I’ve been critical of Giannis and while I still think he’s still getting by mostly on being longer and more athletic than most he’s still light years ahead of Ben. Everybody can shoot during warm ups or practice...Ever heard that story Cam told about Shamgod? Nobody is looking for Ben to come back as Bernard King in one summer but this will be the roadblock they face year after year when they run into playoff scheming

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Brehs...

Is it possible that the Celtics have the assets to get all three of Duke's three headed monster in the draft?:gucci::patrice::lupe:

Somebody tell me NO.

Depending on how SAC plays... they have the chance to get at least ONE.

And that thought alone should be fukking terrifying. :sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
some guys don't get better and after 3 years you'd expect a guy to at least narrow down what hand he wants to shoot with

people always bring up worth ethic - how is literally never working on your jumpshot a sign of a guy you'd like to build around? ben simmons needs MORE heat if anything
I understand the scrutiny fultz is getting. But Ben not even attempting shots has to be addressed. They have to show this in the film room. They need to get in his head during games that him even bricking helps way more than nothing.