Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
it must suck for allen and exum to watch ricky brick jumper after jumper, get burned on D, and keep turning the ball over yet never get yanked. jazz are going nowhere with Bricky as their starting PG.
I really like Dennis Lindsey but he needs to get rid of Scrubio before he loses even more trade value

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know it’s early but the Jazz seemed like a team that overacheived last year

Mitchell will improve and is the real deal but who’s the 2nd option? Joe Ingles? They don’t have a guy who should even be a 4th option on a contender offensively after Mitchell

Daps
Some thoughts...

Carter Jr has been playing excellent in place of Bobby Portia. Julius Randle looks like Baby Chuck at times. The kid Levert from The Nets gets to the cup at will and has an awkward effective way of finishing with contact. Donovan hasn’t jumped off the page so far this year compared to last...Thunder are gelling

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Nah he just trying s fake ass sports journalist instead of focusing on trying to get out the second round

Oh and fukk you talkin bout somebody miserable? Foh

how DF you knw that tho?!?
nikka legit echoed the SAME shyt yall said on here..
but he being a fake journalist..
and bytch we fukking 13 games in.. your hoe ass talking about 2nd round of playoffs..
i bet you one of them "shut up and dribble" cats too :scust:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Some thoughts...

Carter Jr has been playing excellent in place of Bobby Portia. Julius Randle looks like Baby Chuck at times. The kid Levert from The Nets gets to the cup at will and has an awkward effective way of finishing with contact. Donovan hasn’t jumped off the page so far this year compared to last...Thunder are gelling
carter jr been a starter from day 1, he didnt replace bobby portis. carter has gotten better, he had that rookie timidness thing going, he developing his confidence and the coach is going to him early in games. he has been solid

Daps
carter jr been a starter from day 1, he didnt replace bobby portis. carter has gotten better, he had that rookie timidness thing going, he developing his confidence and the coach is going to him early in games. he has been solid

Oh ok...I don’t recall him getting much minutes side by side with Bobby..my bad

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
how DF you knw that tho?!?
nikka legit echoed the SAME shyt yall said on here..
but he being a fake journalist..
and bytch we fukking 13 games in.. your hoe ass talking about 2nd round of playoffs..
i bet you one of them "shut up and dribble" cats too :scust:
Stfu bytch ass nikka you make no fukkin sense