Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
How can New Orleans be so inept to let him keep playing then? It's clearly affecting his performance on the floor too.

shyt seemed super weird that he missed a couple games, played the Warriors, & then missed the next game before just deciding to keep playing through it. Either somebody started panicing after they started red hot & then lost when he went out or he really really wants that MVP :yeshrug:

I just wanna say I love my fukkin team right now, especially the bench, and our discipline on defense
Thank you Presti

Bench is actually pretty fun between Dennis controling the game, Abrines shooting, Hami just being a crazy athlete, Patterson making shots, & Noel being everywhere.

Considering the situation it's a good thing we traded Melo for Dennis instead of just eating like $9m in dead money :whew:

Holy fukk I hope Russy is okay :mjcry:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I swear Tatum and Brown get passes for shyt play far more than any other rookies.

Tatum's efficiency as of late and his tendency to take long range 2's that he doesn't hit should be criticized yet you ain't hear shyt from anybody.
He was inefficient af basically the whole 2nd half of last season, but he had a great playoffs so its ignored :yeshrug:

They have a great team and great system which usually makes up for players individually fukkin up