Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear Tatum and Brown get passes for shyt play far more than any other rookies.

Tatum's efficiency as of late and his tendency to take long range 2's that he doesn't hit should be criticized yet you ain't hear shyt from anybody.

I’m sure it’s not a coincidence that he started taking those shytty long 2’s after he worked out with Kobe :francis:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Btw the Celtics get shytted on by Nugget PGs every year. Bum ass Mudiay was raining 3’s on them last season

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Dudes crowned him far too early. The basketball Gods were trying their best, but @Swagnificent's jinx powers are just far too strong, even for them.

:lolbron:

They got one of the best coaches in the league, a great system, and quality depth and players around them for them to excel. I'm not saying ANYONE could do just as good in the situation, but I don't think it deserves the amount of praise that they get for it. Just like a rookie can put up big numbers on a shyt team, a player can put up efficient and well rounded numbers in the right system with little pressure.

And like prof said, his efficiency dipped when he got a bigger role last season and had to do more offensively for them and people just ignore all that because of his playoffs performance, which shouldn't be ignored but doesn't negate what happened in the second half of the season.

I’m sure it’s not a coincidence that he started taking those shytty long 2’s after he worked out with Kobe :francis:

Don't blame Kobe for trying to help him with his footwork. :childplease:

We all know he'd be making those long contested twos if there was only one defender in front of him, Tatum should do better.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They got one of the best coaches in the league, a great system, and quality depth and players around them for them to excel. I'm not saying ANYONE could do just as good in the situation, but I don't think it deserves the amount of praise that they get for it. Just like a rookie can put up big numbers on a shyt team, a player can put up efficient and well rounded numbers in the right system with little pressure.

And like prof said, his efficiency dipped when he got a bigger role last season and had to do more offensively for them and people just ignore all that because of his playoffs performance, which shouldn't be ignored but doesn't negate what happened in the second half of the season.

Don't blame Kobe for trying to help him with his footwork. :childplease:

We all know he'd be making those long contested twos if there was only one defender in front of him, Tatum should do better.

Tatum doesn’t work out with Kobe last season: No long 2’s

Tatum works out with Kobe: Can’t stop chucking 2’s

All the evidence I need :hubie:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
What happened?
Murray had 48, Denver up with the game decided, Celts not fouling.

Heinsohn and White Mamba wonder if Murray is gonna shoot it to try to get 50. They decide no hes not gonna do that, hes better than that. :mjpls:

Then he shoots a long 3 before the buzzer :mjlit: missed it.

Scalabrine says the Celtics will remember that. Murray turns around at some player talking shyt and is like :rudy:

Lil Isaiah gets over there to diplomatically tell Murray that basically theyre mad cause Cs play by that unwritten rule shyt and take it personally if you dont follow them, you know how it is. :hamster:

To which Murray gave him the :childplease: