Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
I haven't been able to catch any NO games. Is Brow's elbow visibly bothering him? He's been mediocre since he hurt it.

I forget when since Russy going down took me out of the game, but I do remember him going to the line at one point really flexing his arm & then during a timeout they followed him on camera & he spent most of the time there flexing it too.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
40's the new 30

tenor.gif

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I forget when since Russy going down took me out of the game, but I do remember him going to the line at one point really flexing his arm & then during a timeout they followed him on camera & he spent most of the time there flexing it too.
How can New Orleans be so inept to let him keep playing then? It's clearly affecting his performance on the floor too.

Daps
AD is hurting himself and his team forcing himself to play through injury and being virtually unmitigated trash while doing so. He could have taken this tough ass road trip to heal up 100% since we already have another starter out, and basically everybody would've wrote it off based on the teams we've had to play in quick succession and how early it is in the season. Now he's probably set his timetable back 2 weeks forcing it like this which is gonna result in probably more losses that could've been avoided and more blows to his MVP bid, which is looking hopeless at the moment. :snoop:

Hope this knucklehead swallows his pride and parks his ass on the bench until he knows he'll be able to positively contribute and I also hope poor Russ's injury doesn't end up as bad as it looked either. :francis: